Yep Finch, I can do like that. :D

TKRUOUM.jpg

:luv:

That is the most ADORABLE cat picture i have EVER seen <3333

omg, welcome back Mikek :D I knew you'd come through :twothumbsup:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
He just wanted to see who would miss him... Mikey is fishing for compliments.

Good to have you back :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Them Houston boys never have anything positive to say. It runs in the family.
Sorry douchebag I aint kissing nobody's ass to get them to stay especially when I know they will be back within hours.. I think it's funny that Mike got hurt feelings and quit again then rejoined and wants to be a mod again.. I saw this coming from a mile away....lmao

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Good to have you back buddy. Glad you are able to keep your position. And there is no reason to be sorry about it Mike everyone has things that come up in their lives that pisses them off beyond the Krew and then some things go wrong in here and you do spur of the moment things i'm sure everyone understands especially me. :)

@ Mr Houston please do not get me wrong sir i have respect for you and what you do. I was raised to respect my elders. But to post that in here to me was a little uncaring and not necessary. And i think a lot of us thought Mike would be back he's just to dedicated of a guy to leave like that.

Anyhow very happy to see such a dedicated Krew member back in Mod position and everything. :)

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Have you heard of sarcasm Gage?

Don't be so butthurt about the fact that I called you out for flexing your might on S1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom