Far Cry 3

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Just beat the game. The ending is kinda funny. I had to YouTube the alternate ending. I can't ruin it for anyone that hasn't played/finished the game.

I found the 2nd island wayyyyyy easier than the 1st, for the most part. The only thing that is harder are the outposts. You really have to disable the alarms, and the heavies are a damn bitch to kill!

My advice for killing the black and yellow heavies: C4, C4, C4!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
RPG and Flamethrower also work :D I'm about halfway through the campaign so don't spoil it! But this is one of the best games I've every played, everything about it is just perfect, I'd give it a 10/10. I see myself spending alot of hours on t. Haven't even touched the mulltiplayer/co-op yet.

Also word of advice: If you're tired of being attacked by wildlife when trekking through the forest, instead of crafting a bunch of animal repellent syringes, just carry around a flamethrower, scares away anything that comes at you :)

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol clip. I don't have room for either the rpg or flame thrower. I have a bushman, deagle, recurve and sniper. That is my favorite setup atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hm interesting, my current setup is a Recursive, Flamethrower, U100, and suppressed sniper. I usually start out silent with the bow and sniper but when that doesnt work out I go Rambo with the LMG and flamethrower. I really wish there were more weapon slots, I want to use all the guns!

You played it nine tmes? That's just nuts.

^ its taken me all weekend to get halfway through, then again I'm doing all the side quests along the way. I would love to replay the weed mission again, I wish I had saved that in its own slot just so I could play it over and over again. Friggin perfect.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Sergeant
My setup was all special weapons. ( The pistol, SMG, AR, and Sniper ). You'd win at everything.

1 shot heavies with that sniper rifle.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My advice for killing the black and yellow heavies: C4, C4, C4!

I don't like using C4 much because 1, can't carry much of it 2, I like to kill the enemies from afar using the silenced sniper rifle. No alarms sound. Stealth baby!
RPG and Flamethrower also work :D I'm about halfway through the campaign so don't spoil it! But this is one of the best games I've every played, everything about it is just perfect, I'd give it a 10/10. I see myself spending alot of hours on t. Haven't even touched the mulltiplayer/co-op yet.

Also word of advice: If you're tired of being attacked by wildlife when trekking through the forest, instead of crafting a bunch of animal repellent syringes, just carry around a flamethrower, scares away anything that comes at you :)

I think the only thing that got me were the darn big lizards (forget what they were called). Other than that, no animal hurt me. Bitch, I'm Rambo! :K

Clip, get a silenced sniper rifle. Dudes wont know what hit 'em! What I did in the beginning was grab a Jeep with the machine gun, parked just outside of the outposts and started shooting like a maniac. That worked about 85% of the time. Having the high ground helps as well.

Is there somewhere to check how many hours I played the game? In the very beginning I was just killing time, taking over outposts, getting the towers and just killing animals to upgrade my weapons/carry-ons. I HATED the damn phone calls every time I Jason called Dennis after I took over a radio/outpost.... I didn't want to do missions at first but dammit, those calls got annoying...

I too give the game a 10/10.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^ its taken me all weekend to get halfway through, then again I'm doing all the side quests along the way. I would love to replay the weed mission again, I wish I had saved that in its own slot just so I could play it over and over again. Friggin perfect.

Hell yeah! Matter of fact, I YouTubed the video of that song today. Shit is HAWT!

I probably wont play it again after I finish all the quests. It'll definitely be fun in a few months though.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hell yeah! Matter of fact, I YouTubed the video of that song today. Shit is HAWT!

I probably wont play it again after I finish all the quests. It'll definitely be fun in a few months though.

Fucking loved that mission. I crafted as much medical and fireproof syringes as I could, then pulled out my flamethrower then ran through there not giving a single fuck. Then i blew up the boat. And Jason was high as fuck so everything with colorful and unsteady. It was great. BEST.MISSION.EVER.

I also had known about that song about a month before playing, was psyched when it started playing, went perfectly with the gameplay!

(ninja edit below)

I think the only thing that got me were the darn big lizards (forget what they were called). Other than that, no animal hurt me. Bitch, I'm Rambo! :K

Clip, get a silenced sniper rifle. Dudes wont know what hit 'em! What I did in the beginning was grab a Jeep with the machine gun, parked just outside of the outposts and started shooting like a maniac. That worked about 85% of the time. Having the high ground helps as well.

Is there somewhere to check how many hours I played the game? In the very beginning I was just killing time, taking over outposts, getting the towers and just killing animals to upgrade my weapons/carry-ons. I HATED the damn phone calls every time I Jason called Dennis after I took over a radio/outpost.... I didn't want to do missions at first but dammit, those calls got annoying...

I too give the game a 10/10.

Aw dude youre lucky, I'm always getting attacked by everything tigers, dogs, mountian lions, bears, then again I never really looked at the map icons much and I always wandered into tiger territory. I remeber when I just captured and outpost then a leapord wandered in and killed everyone!

I usually do use the sniper and bow to be silent but when that doesnt work out I always have my backup plan of LMG and flamethrower, love shooting the cages open, that shit is hilarious!

Also steam tracks the hours I played, have 21 hours atm :D

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
WaLLy, the guy in that video going around in circles. Was his leg hurt or was he trying to dance? I'm so confused lol

And the song went great with the mission. I actually like it because of that mission and I HATE that kind of music.

Sheldon

Sergeant
WaLLy, the guy in that video going around in circles. Was his leg hurt or was he trying to dance? I'm so confused lol

And the song went great with the mission. I actually like it because of that mission and I HATE that kind of music.

What's not to like aboot dubstep? :D

And apparently he was trying to dance :p

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Does anyone around here play the Far Cry 3 Multiplayer these days?
I tried it out a while ago and it's actually very good. The playerbase isn't as big as it could be though...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No, but i'd like to replay FC3, so someone , gift it to Steam. I'm too lazy to download the game.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I only played about 10 hours of the Far Cry 3 of which 3-4 was Multiplayer. That's a shame. I feel like I have to play more of the Campaign. It's a very good game.

Top Bottom