Far Cry 3

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I sort of want to try co-op mode if anyone's interested.

Uplay name is N1ckHouston or NickHouston. Forget which one.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No can do. :pirate:

@ Wally. AS Igno said the game takes about 20-25 hours depending on how many side missions you do. Personally i did most of the hunt quests and all of the dead man quests. I only did a couple of the other little side missions because i found them boring. I didn't do many of the supply drops either.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:pirate: me too. But I think I might get it for the Krew account. :thinking:

I just started doing the animal missions to finish upgrading my weapons and a couple of the missions where you can only kill the guy with a knife. I'm not sure what other missions you might be talking about.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you check the map you see little blue dots. Those represent people you can talk to and do favors for.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you check the map you see little blue dots. Those represent people you can talk to and do favors for.

Oooooooh! :fuckthatshit: I did some dude a favor and he wanted me to take pics of some dead bodies. At the end of it, he seemed like he was gonna jerk off to those pics...

me after that mission >> :ayfkm:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
even with Sparrow's version you can play co-op...Tuungle...but there's files and fixes to DL in addition...thats all we need...and a version that include Co-op/MP files...not that light repack you can sometimes found.

yeah these islands are full of perv and weird people...i like it :D

Did someone know how to reset towers and outposts?

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
why? ive played it on both....pc wins imo..looks way better too

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
man, this game kicks ass! Finally started doing the real missions. I :LOL:'d when I had to burn down the weed fields and the screen sides started fluctuating.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I played multiplayer. It's pretty damn fun IMO. Hard to play sometimes, just gotta get used to it not being as easy as CoD

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
shroom mission ftw

- - - Updated - - -

i think only Nick and I have legit copies XD,whats your uplay tag?

lol I haven't bought it yet but I'm bout to get it off steam, should I get the Deluxe edition? it cost 10$ more than the regular (49.99) and has this stuff on it, seem like a good deal?

The Deluxe Edition includes:

The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer.

The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island’s lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.

The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.

The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.

The Survival Guide artbook (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.

The game soundtrack

i think only Nick and I have legit copies XD

Also Y U NO get a legit copy everyone else!? If you like the game support the devs and buy that shit!

Last edited:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
on my list to buy, cause i liked the game so much, after 9 different play throughs, 3 of which on the hardest difficulty

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just beat the game. The ending is kinda funny. I had to YouTube the alternate ending. I can't ruin it for anyone that hasn't played/finished the game.

I found the 2nd island wayyyyyy easier than the 1st, for the most part. The only thing that is harder are the outposts. You really have to disable the alarms, and the heavies are a damn bitch to kill!

Sheldon

Sergeant
Farcry 3 was frikking amazing.

Only played it once but I agree with Wally that the 2nd island was way easier ( and more fun, WINGSUIT FTW ).

Anyone else find it weird when you kill the important people and it acts like you trip the fuck out?

Top Bottom