Far Cry 3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol run them over. That's no fun. Bow hunting is ftw.

I wish they used Vas more , he was one of the best villain characters I've seen in a long time.

But yea, i highly recommend this game. Great graphics, awesome dialogue and characters , good replay value and lets you play either terminator style or use stealth.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lol run them over. That's no fun. Bow hunting is ftw.

I wish they used Vas more , he was one of the best villain characters I've seen in a long time.

But yea, i highly recommend this game. Great graphics, awesome dialogue and characters , good replay value and lets you play either terminator style or use stealth.

LOL, it's fun for me! :K I didn't have the bow up until recently anyway. The reason why I would run them over was to save bullets. I'm a stingy ass, and I would try to save bullets so that I didn't have to buy some later. I got a ton of money because of it now.

To be honest, I wanted to quit the game in the beginning. It was the headache I had while trying to play it though. I really enjoy the game now, and look forward to playing any bit I can. Hopefully I beat the game by Tuesday, cuz I wont have time to play the rest of the week :\

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
wally, play the game on the hardest difficulty, beat it 3 times then got bored, but its hella fun when u upgrade everything and just feel bamf

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Once you upgrade your wallet and rucksack money won't be an issue. After i upgraded most of my stuff i also had like 60-70 animal hides i was able to sell. You can use the buy all ammo feature and save 20%.

With the bow you waste no ammo since arrows are retrievable. Use a couple hunting syringes and you're good to go! Bow with red dot is very fun to use. Silent and deadly.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm starting to like the sniper rifle in the game. Makes it that much easier to take over an outpost. I try to identify most/all of the enemies with the camera beforehand, that way I can have the in-game wallhack (LOL) and then just start killing them off from the distance.

Dang it man, I want to play the game now! :tf:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Far cry is easily finishable until Tuesday...took me four days.
Snipe rifle is FTW more than bow silenced barett is abused but still ftw...1500XP/outpost if you dont get caught by enemies ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure how long the game is. But I barely met the guy with the white suit. I've spent countless hours trying to take over outposts and towers. I haven't been to the other island yet. Just got the top half, by the looks of it.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I just got the game this morning. At a point I found 5 deers together and I threw a greade between them. :)

It was a good day.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
if u take every outpost, do every side mission, and complete the campaign in that order the game is a good 20-30 hours on the hardest difficulty

- - - Updated - - -

btw, your going the right route, get a silenced sniper and the m14 looking gun and silence that, ur a ninja when taking an outpost, 2shots from the m14 and 1 shot from the sniper, its just rape face and so satisfying, or disable the alarm and aggro all of them and then burn them with the flamethrower :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
my sniper rifle is silenced. love it! dudes don't know what hit them.

I used to just grab a Jeep with the machine gun and go all Rambo on their asses. They'd call reinforcements and I would kill those monkeys too. That was fun. But I prefer the silenced rifle now.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
lol, wait to u get a rocket launcher, u just watch as the entire structures go up in flames and explode, so satisfying

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I got the rocket launcher, although I don't like to use it much because the reload takes forever. But it is a nice weapon!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Yeah Far Cry 3 is amazing. Played through the story but now want all the upgrades. Stupid sharks wont attack me now that I want them to!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I loved the m14 silenced although i didn't use it much on the second island. It didn't seem nearly as effective against the harder troops.

Top Bottom