Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Ny was lagging badly with no one on the mine craft server.

When? If it was before the move to LA, that's because even when a minecraft server is empty, it still takes up processor power to keep it going - enough stolen power to make the cod4 sever fall behind and stutter.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I tried two different downloads and installs and couldn't connect either.

EDIT: I'm in!

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Just saying, I would totally donate money to the server for rights to play it, and I totally support the idea. Minecraft is an amazing, cheap, configurable game with great devs, and I am all for supporting this game on pc.\

If you don't pay for this game you're a friggin freeloader.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Good thing we have secure chests now because some morons have been getting on and stealing things...

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
there has been many times when a group of us will go to the ktd server and it will get more people than s1.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Lag sucks, but i wonder if more members here play Minecraft than the LA servers?

Regardless, as it stands right now, a2, a3, a7, and a8 are completely unplayable with minecraft up and running on LA. I hope this is a very short temporary solution. People DO play on these servers.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Unplayable? Now that's over exaggerating. I believe this is a temporary thing, which is good, but some are acting like all hell has broken loose.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Unplayable? Now that's over exaggerating. I believe this is a temporary thing, which is good, but some are acting like all hell has broken loose.

trust me. It was in fact unplayable. You had to be there.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
How about you actually play on these servers before commenting how bad they actually are Ethan?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
How about you actually play on these servers before commenting how bad they actually are Ethan?

My mistake. Thanks for not being a complete dick Xepher. Oh wait. Nevermind.

I have been on a little with the minecraft server up..not enough to count in your eyes, but a little. Played fine.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Were there people playing on the MC server? It was sharing resources to the point of everyone having the exact same ping.(220-240 with constant skipping and a 1.5+ second delay)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Were there people playing on the MC server? It was sharing resources to the point of everyone having the exact same ping.(220-240 with constant skipping and a 1.5+ second delay)

Recently, there are usually 2-5 people on the Minecraft server during prime times to play.

Is it the problem? Yes. Can it be fixed? Yes. Will 200 ping on LA servers last forever? No.

Point made.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think we've established the lag exists. I'm sure measures will be taken to fix the issue.

In the mean time i kind of agree with Ethan, the world isn't going to stop spinning. It's annoying as hell yes, but hopefully it will be temporary.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Possibly a very temporary problem the sooner I can talk to Walle, the faster it may be fixed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom