Tito Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I say unban him.. Then we won't have to go thru yet another poll until you all finally get what you want..

Question.. What happens when he gets caught doing it again?

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I say unban him.. Then we won't have to go thru yet another poll until you all finally get what you want..

Question.. What happens when he gets caught doing it again?

Why do you assume he's going to do it again? From what I can tell, he is legitimately sorry for his mistake. You don't just go do that again if you're truly sorry.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If he gets caught doing it again or anything like that again, he will be banned, no questions asked, and that will be the end of the story.

I just don't think he's gonna do anything like that.

PwnSauce

Banned
In my observations Tito's main focus is getting points at ANY cost whether spamming walls for cheap points, using hackware, taking advantage of video adjustments to make grass disappear and glass be more transparent that other players don't usually have.

At the end of the day these activities really only alienate people who no longer want to play with him OR he gets himself kicked/banned (routinely) from servers or accused of hacking.

Tito seems like an ok guy but I won't play with him anymore not b/c of the hackusations (Real or imagined) but because he's consumed ONLY by winning at all costs which takes all the fun out of the game.

I play COD to have fun with internet buddies and krewmembers not for cut-throat "Win at all cost" players like him.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
In my observations Tito's main focus is getting points at ANY cost whether spamming walls for cheap points, using hackware, taking advantage of video adjustments to make grass disappear and glass be more transparent that other players don't usually have.

At the end of the day these activities really only alienate people who no longer want to play with him OR he gets himself kicked/banned (routinely) from servers or accused of hacking.

Tito seems like an ok guy but I won't play with him anymore not b/c of the hackusations (Real or imagined) but because he's consumed ONLY by winning at all costs which takes all the fun out of the game.

I play COD to have fun with internet buddies and krewmembers not for cut-throat "Win at all cost" players like him.

I take my fun out of seeing myself get better and win against certain players.
It's not just a win win win i do have fun while playing, but my point of view on playing is a LOT different than most of you guys here have. Getting hated because of that is a bit unfair in my eyes, but can't force you to play with me.

I don't take my fun out of just friendly playing a videogame, if i download a game, i want to "beat" the game, and since "beating" cod4 multiplayer is kinda hard, i do it with getting as good at the game as i can possibly can.
I respect ur pov of playing, would appreciate it if you would respect mine too.

Everyone has a different view on the game.

-This doesn't mean i won't respect any of the rules kkk has, it's something between pwn and me kinda. Atleast that's how i see it.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Since I was asked by Dan I will post this comment where Tito can see and adress it, even though Take has probably already showed it to him.

Tito has been given too many chances already in my opinion. If it were someone else we wouldn't even give them a second chance so why should Tito get a 3rd chance? He's been lying to us since the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
One lie, which he came clean about months ago, doesn't constitute lying since the beginning.

AVC

Banned
I wanna know the rationale behind his quitting then hanging around.
To me, that's turning his back on the Krew.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I like Tito, really, he's definitely a good guy and all, but that should affect on what he plays in-game. I've seen way too many threads about Tito being banned and constant hack issues and wallspamming. I'm saying this with as much rational as I can, unban Tito...but...keep him on a tight leash and even a harness if that's the case. One mistake and it's over. I don't want to sound like a dick but this issue has gone on for a really long time. It's really getting annoying.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think one reason was the same that I left for a period of time when I was getting (in my opinion) harassed about "hacking."

Maybe he decided he had been playing too much and wanted some kind of separation from cod4.

There are plenty of reasons besides being a dick. We tend to jump to that conclusion, though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Krew has voted to have your ban lifted.

Tito, I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse right now, you probably should know don't make us regret the ban lift.

Good to have you back. :)

Thread :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom