Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
As some requested, a normally formed ban appeal;

- Date: August 26th, 2012
- Time: -
- Which server - All servers
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): -
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster): -

I'm honestly not quite sure what this could've added to my OP but some people wanted it.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
As some requested, a normally formed ban appeal;

- Date: August 26th, 2012
- Time: -
- Which server - All servers
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): -
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster): -

I'm honestly not quite sure what this could've added to my OP but some people wanted it.

lol that was a joke

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
No Mike.. I'm tired of take and his stupid fuckin nonsense is all

They are friends, you would also try to get Tito unbanned if u were Take. Or you would be a bad friend.
If u dont like the example, here's another one: If we would ban Nick you would try to get Nick unbanned. And you would use the same words as Take uses now..

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hi,

Tito is extremely humble regardless of any perceived arrogance. I think what is being picked up upon is the language barrier and also the timidness he has of posting ANYTHING here regarding an unban. I've talked with Tito and been friends with him since before I even knew what KKK was. He's a large part why I even started playing on the servers. I am confident in my opinion (whatever it may be worth) that he is a respectful, intelligent, young man who learns from the mistakes he makes and just wants the people around here to like him because he cares a lot for the krew. He was hesitant to post both threads he has posted in regard to his ban and only posted them when pushed by others. He has felt it was too soon both times but did it due to the support shown to him from other people. This does not indicate arrogance in the least, he has tried every step of the way to respect people's feelings here and not push anything. I have the krew's best interest in mind regardless of my lack of tags and always have since I became a regular around here. I feel a lot of respect and loyalty to every single person here. The krew means a lot to me. So this is not just me trying to get my friend unbanned.. it is about someone who has also shown a remarkably high loyalty to the krew AND forums on a consistent basis. That is what we have in Tito. Yes, he's made mistakes and please believe I've told him how dumb I thought they were.. but I truly believe he understands that and is sorry. This krew is like a family, and I'd like to think in some way I am part of it, as well as Tito. Families forgive and don't give up on people. Tito hasn't given up on the krew, please don't give up on him.

Thank you for reading,
Mel

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There is, in fact, an element of arrogance in all this, but none can be found in this thread or any of Tito's active dealings with people. He is humble, nice, and wants to be friends with everyone. However, there is something intrinsically arrogant in living in the grey areas on some rules. But as Tito says he isn't going to do anything like that anymore, and I trust him, I see no need to dwell on arrogance here.

Do we think Tito will be a problem if we let him back on the servers? That is the question here.

As a krew, we are not the ones to dole out punishment. There is no point. We aren't these kids' parents. We aren't here to teach anyone lessons. We are just here to maintain our site and servers, so we can have a good time with each other, and sometimes we need to kick people out for that to happen.

So the question is.... Does tito need to be kicked out?

I think not.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Would be really cool if you won't wallspam too much, Titz.. Some people will always accuse you of hax, leave and the server might lose some players..
Ofcourse that's not a reason to keep you banned, just my personal request..

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We need a have a seminar for him to attend once a week if he gets unbanned.

Tito, Tito, Tito...:frustrated:

Still love you though.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol Mike you wallspam a lot, kill me all the time through the walls :p

I never do it anymore (I usually use p90) plus players will most likely belive a Krew member than some random (in their eyes) dude. Secondly, I try to explain 'how did I know' when ppl accuse me of hax and I'v never seen Tito doing that..

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thanks a lot for all the replies so far, I appreciate every single one of them.

Though, i couldn't resist from not commenting on this Mike;

Secondly, I try to explain 'how did I know' when ppl accuse me of hax and I'v never seen Tito doing that..

That's totally untrue, i've tried to explain things i did millions of times, almost literally, based on the amount of accusations i get.
The thing is that(most of you) don't care or don't want to "sit out" the time of me explaining it, because "I have my own playing style and cheating the game is none of my interests. -Anonymous Quoter" is what i get when i try to explain how i do things.
Mike, please don't say i never did that, i've hardly done anything else in the past 6 months(not counting the time i've been banned).

I'll gladly explain every single kill or movement i make if you have a demo or recording of me, no problem at all.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
That's totally untrue, i've tried to explain things i did millions of times, almost literally, based on the amount of accusations i get.
The thing is that(most of you) don't care or don't want to "sit out" the time of me explaining it, because "I have my own playing style and cheating the game is none of my interests. -Anonymous Quoter" is what i get when i try to explain how i do things.
Mike, please don't say i never did that, i've hardly done anything else in the past 6 months(not counting the time i've been banned).

I'll gladly explain every single kill or movement i make if you have a demo or recording of me, no problem at all.

Nothing is untrue.
1) ''I never saw u doing it'' doesn't mean u never do it.
2) Ik that u promised to record and upload demos, record your sreen with a cam and so on, I don't really care and I just said myself that you don't hack and that's all. I mean that I never saw you explaining these kills to the random server guests who accuse u of hax and leave, that's the point (and again, 'I never saw' doesn't mean u never do it). It just looks like you ignore these ppl cuz u are really annoyed by all these "Tito HAX" (I can also understand why u are so annoyed lol)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Never said the poll wasn't important, i said it wasn't important to me. I didn't speak for anyone else. Tito had made no appeal at that point. My feelings on that would be the same regardless of who made the poll. Suggesting otherwise is childish.

And lets cut out the cursing and name calling, it's unnecessary.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
This isn't about Houston or Take. It's about Tito. Keep it on topic. I'm cleaning the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom