Tito Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hello, again.

Let's just get straight to the point;
I don't really know what else to do to earn back trust, i mean i gladly talk to any of you but the people that don't like me aren't going to talk to me anyway, i'd be weird if literally everyone here liked me so yea.. I'll just have to deal with that i think.

Yes, this is a ban appeal. If it's too early or anything please just close this thread remove it anything I just wanted to give it a try since doing nothing isn't going to help either.

I really want to play on the servers again i miss them a lot. You all already know im honestly sorry for all that happened but i'll just say it again.

Sorry, I shouldn't have done it, and I will never do anything like that again. I will stick to the rules, all of them, yes, all of them.

Tito.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
funny-celebrity-pictures-come-on-everybody-deserves-a-th-chance.png

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Random question: How many times has Tito actually been banned? (Besides being accidentally banned by mods)

From what I can remember, it's only been once. Sure he may have been a douche for lying to us about his age, but honestly, not everyone wants to be thought of as Gavin. He made a mistake; he's said he's sorry. What more do you people want?

Honest Opinion: The man deserves another chance. Tight leash? Sure.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay, here's my point of view from talking pretty extensively with Tito a few times in ts3.

He understands he messed up, and that he can't be doing stupid shit. He also really misses krew servers. He made a thread to work towards gaining trust back, but the only way he can really prove himself is on our servers.

My thoughts, lift the ban and keep him on a tight leash.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The last poll meant nothing to me. I didn't even bother to vote or follow the results. I wasn't the only staff to not vote. No appeal had been made at that point.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Okay, here's my point of view from talking pretty extensively with Tito a few times in ts3.

He understands he messed up, and that he can't be doing stupid shit. He also really misses krew servers. He made a thread to work towards gaining trust back, but the only way he can really prove himself is on our servers.

My thoughts, lift the ban and keep him on a tight leash.

Same opinion :)

P.S. DOnt unban him until he makes a proper appeal (http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/3281-How-To-Post-In-This-Section-READ-ME-FIRST)

:K

JohnSmith

Corporal
I think Tito should be unbanned and should be watched closely for the next few weeks/months so that we are sure that he will not repeat his mistakes

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So the last 2 polls mean nothing?

The last poll meant nothing to me. I didn't even bother to vote or follow the results. I wasn't the only staff to not vote. No appeal had been made at that point.

I think the last poll was important and people shared their important views, as such. Houston, you understand this. As no decision has been made yet, stop trolling about your polls.

I think the polls are important damage, and the people who put their time into voicing an opinion in them would probably appreciate one of the krew's senior officials reading about them.

Like I said in the last poll, I'm a "no" until he makes a damned good apology. I think this is a great start, but anyone can say ''sorry.'' I gotta know Tito understands what the whole deal was. Him saying that he will follow ALL the rules, regardless of whether he agrees with them or not is very important to me. I have talked to him outside the forum, and I understand he is sorry and really misses the servers. We really miss him. But I think he owes it to this krew to make this a really stellar appeal, and as of yet, it's not one.

But all in all, I do miss Tito, and I hope this gets resolved soon.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So the last 2 polls mean nothing?

You are fighting so hard for him not getting another change, you give me the Idea you don't believe in a second chance. But I believe you got a second chance too. You just screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom