honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
maybe something like this?

kkklogonuke.jpg

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
if you guys think these are ok but need changin then just let me know. I can also change colors if u guys dont like the green. just thought it goes well with MW logo. tryin to keep the theme alittle

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I should change the name of the thread to banner since that's what we needed.

Johnny, I like the 2nd banner best. Two changes though, 1 to keep the K's in the Nuke symbol the same direction; towards the circle (hope that made sense). The 2nd change is probably ditching our URL but mentioning Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or something of that nature.

It's awesome though! Was it Vern that mentioned the Nuke symbol? If so, thank you!

I should of made this into a contest so people could of made more of 'em. :)

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
actually that would be really easy. if ur looking for a banner tho then u should tell me the exact size you want the banner to be so i can adjust everything accordingly. also what format u want.

AVC

Banned
WOW, thats funny. I was thinking about using one of these (HJ's designs) for the forum banner.
I think it looks awesome. How would it look with the Ks all being upright? And I think the circle needs to be a bit smaller (i.e. "inside" the area of the rectangle).

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I like it wally! but... I think it should have something to do with Call Of Duty. like the KKK is spelled in guns or something.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Good initiative Sniper, but that may be a little too subtle there. In case you didn't notice we do have Call of Duty etc on the banner too.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice logo HJ, i like it. I wish i knew how to make these, i would try some of my own.

Top Bottom