Logo for the Krew?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey folks, have a look at what I made in a few short minutes. I know it's not the greatest but maybe we should have a contest to see who can create something for the Krew.

Comments, good or bad are always welcome.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
how 'bout this?
kkk2.jpg

Sorry I just had to.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hell yeah Wally those are slick! I personally like #2 better but that's just my opinion. Both look really good though, nice job!! And Cav... no lol

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Lol at cave. Yeah they both look pretty good. Prefer no.1 myself, but im just a fan of blue to be honest.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
WTF CAVE.
very nice, i like #2 better cuz #1's color is a little bit.. wimpy?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
those are pretty sweet. i think both should be used at differnt times. light one for lighter places and dark one for darker places.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i like the 2 of Wally and Rippie's one is not bad too...

The only thing i would change on Wally's is the "Kaptain Krunch Krew", you should put it higher but between the bar or at least a little bit higher if you want to keep it at this position.

For Rippie's one, IMO you should move the bars a little bit closer to the K's. And a little bit lower to, to keep a part of the bars above and under the letters.

Dont know if what i say its really clear :S

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
oh yeah I see what you mean. Normally people depend on the womenfolk to notice things like that, but here we don't need em cause we got Sargass.
I agree about the 2nd one being better. To me the lighter one has a cheap, cheesy look to it.

J

Juggernaut

Both awesome but i think the 1st one looks more offical but thats my opinion.

H

H3lli0n

Yo! i no WaLLy's is probly the best one but this is wat i came up with :).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Most of them seem really good. I didn't like the first one though, because like people said. It's too light and seems like people in it are whimpy and ghey. Lol jk. But yeah most look really good.

Top Bottom