Logo for the Krew?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Alright well if you have any further complaints you can contact me and I'll do my best to become the stuck up humorless admin that you've always dreamed of.

Seriously though that's exactly why often I just can't stand people in positions of authority. They take themselves so seriously that they don't understand how to take or make a joke. I think you'd be fantastic at this. :p

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Cave be nice to the kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

If you have a problem with Cave or any other member, contact me. We'll have a "chat".

Hahaha.

V

Vernonro

i dont think the picture is showing up but heres my idea :D

V

Vernonro

there we go! dis is my idea and it could use a little work but hey-nuthings perfect. oh and dont worry- this is original.

[attachment deleted by admin]

V

Vernonro

sorry, technical error. heres updated Version with the lil doodads | |

[attachment deleted by admin]

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Lol yeah the lower one would be a cool krew logo but unfortunatly I was talkin about the upper one. The lower one is just my signature. Nick i use Photoshop for mine. took about 10 minutes to make.

V

Vernonro

Actually, a good idea for the logo is......

Everyone knows the sign for nukes right? the three traingal all touching at one point? well put a k in each of the traingles and the lil | | doodads out to the side of the triangles. and put kaptain krunch krew on top. but thats just my idea.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
You know that's an interesting idea. You or someone else ought to draw that up and see how it looks.

Top Bottom