[Game] Would you rather...?

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Left, cause it leads to my freezer with ice cream in it.

Who would you rather meet: George Washington or Abe Lincoln?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
George Washington, cause I'm from the South :LOL:

Would you rather work 18 hours a day and get paid or not work and be homeless?

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Deaf, because blind people can't fly planes or become photographers... (not that deaf people can fly planes either...)

Would you rather step on a land mine or have a grenade go off in your hand?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Step on a land mind because I'd rather lose my legs than arms and chest, assuming i should survive. My feet don't have thumbs.......

Would you rather be a pro call of duty player, so much so (8+ hours a day) that you could support yourself this way, or would you rather do interesting things with your life and see the world at the risk of actually having to do work?

JohnSmith

Corporal
I would rather do "interesting things with my life" lol whatever that means.

Would you rather be the smartest person in the world or the richest?

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Richest, I was smart enough to get through school and not interested in university, now I need mo munnay.

would you rather get in a fight with a boxer (wearing gloves) or a policeman (using mace and a night stick.)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'd take on the policeman...hopefully he would underestimate me, and there is the chance that he could be out of shape.

Would you rather die at the hand of starvation or constipation.

JohnSmith

Corporal
Lol you can die from constipation? I'll go with starvation.

Would you rather play a sport (say football) outside in a thunderstorm or in scorching hot conditions?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Outside in a thunderstorm. Why? Because I love playing soccer in the rain, and love thunderstorms.

Would you rather be raped by t-bag from prison break or locked in a closet with a clown?

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I don't know who t bag is, and rape is never fun, so imunna say clowns closet, atleast I can learn how to make balloon puppies.

would you rather eat a cup of flour or a cup of sugar?

JohnSmith

Corporal
lol raw flour is not edible so i'll go with the sugar!

Would you rather kill yourself or a close friend to save someone you love?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Close friend. Sorry, I would be selfish in that situation, and friends come and go.

Would you rather be trapped in a hot-air balloon for 3 days, or a space shuttle simulator for 3 days...both with thin oxygen, but just enough water to survive.

Top Bottom