[Game] Would you rather...?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lois, she would actually look kinda hot in real life. lol

Would you rather be expert at something specific or good at many things. (example: studies, sports...)

Depends what country do u fight for...
Thought, I think WW2 was worse so I my choise is WW1.

You really have no idea what WWI was like, do u? XD

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
lois, she would actually look kinda hot in real life. lol

Would you rather be expert at something specific or good at many things. (example: studies, sports...)

You really have no idea what WWI was like, do u? XD

Mike is Russian, you obviously have no idea what Russia was like in ww2( and the lead up).

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member

Good at many things, because then you can do more for someone and if we're talking the job world, it's harder to get rid of someone that has a lot of different things to offer.

Super speed, Get stuff done quickly, we have inventions already for super strength... machines...

Would you rather lose a parent or lose a sibling?

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
God that's tough... Depending on wether my relationship was still normal with all, and how old I was, and whether any had terminal diseases, probably a parent just because they don't have as long left anyway.

^kind of the biblical choice, you can do anything to save a life, and when you have to choose between a baby loving or a mother living, if the mother is able to have further children, then you choose the Mother, otherwise the child.

OT: if you HAD to be completely addicted to one, heroine or alcohol?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Alcohol it's not as harmful

Would you rather be put into slavery in pre civil war south or pre pyramids Egypt?

JohnSmith

Corporal
Egypt is one very harsh environment, much better I think in the South.

Would you rather own a mansion (with everything you could want) for a year and get kicked out to the streets after that, or own a small house (that doesn't have any amenities)?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Own a small house, at least I know I have a place to sleep for as long as I want.

Would you rather smell dirty stinky feet smell or fresh vomit smell?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Boo you are not sexy :K

OT. feet smell. at least its possible to hide it, lol.

Would you rather get shot at the age of 70 or die at the age of 90 but spend those 20 years alone, without any family or friend or anybody who will at least call you once a month?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Die at 90. I would build a robot with my spare time :troll2:

Would you rather smell like a fart for the rest of your life or drink a diarrhea milkshake?

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Fresh vomit. The smell seems to go away faster as it breaks down, but some feet are just perpetually pungent.

Would you rather smell like a fart for the rest of your life or drink a diarrhea milkshake?

dude u are late :p

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm on my phone and it really hates the editor so you posted while i was typing :|

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'm on my phone and it really hates the editor so you posted while i was typing :|

your phone is a slowpoke
%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BA.png

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. New question.

Would you rather have a 120 mb/s internet @ home and a slowpoke phone or have both of them just fast enough (like 10-20 mb/s) ? :troll2:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'll take the speedy internet! I already have a slow cell phone, and our home phone runs through the internet.

Would you rather have a Chevy Mustang or Camaro.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Iron Man no questions asked.

Repeat since mike skipped mine :|

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Diarrhea milkshake sure it would be disgusting but at least it would be over quicker than farting the rest of my life

Would you rather want to be a good shot in CoD or a good shot in real life?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good shot in RL because I'm already a good shot in CoD :troll:

Would you turn left or right, right about now?

Top Bottom