[Game] Would you rather...?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'd rather make out with a guy.... This is tough....

Would you rather have a girl bite your member or give head to a guy?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
first one ofcourse! Anything better than the 2nd one 0_0

Would you rather go to an AC/DC or a Metallica Concert? :rockon:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Easy! I'd rather be a lesbian. And I'm pretty sure everyone here except Kessa would agree with me.

Would you rather sky dive with no parachute (yes you will die) or jump into the ocean with a cinderblock attached to you (same as the other one).

I would love to answer this one XD

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
jump into the ocean with cinderblock. Im a very good swimmer and I can hold my breath for around 30 secs so I think I have atleast a minimum chance to survive.

Would you rather be in a SAW movie or a Silent one???

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
SAW...that would be fun! and it is just a movie...if it was real life SAW I would commit suicide.

Would you rather be deaf and have no legs, or blind and have one leg. hehe.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Deaf and have no legs. I already have really bad hearing, and most the time I wish I didn't have these legs so.... easy...

Would you rather be locked in a room with a screaming 2 year old, or a whiny 9 year old?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
9 year old...they can take a smack at that age

would you rather have your soul mate for a few years in your prime or hook up when
you're old and spend your twilight years together...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
During the prime time...Mainly because I would have the option to have kids and make a family.

Would you rather be a 600 pound sumo wrestler, who is very well known and makes good money, or a 95 pound male or female model with an eating disorder, who is also well known and makes good money?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
That's a tough one... I guess a sumo wrestler. Eating disorders are really hard on the body and the psyche. And 95 pounds even on me is really skinny. Plus, eating disorders can be lethal.

Would you rather have all the money you could hope for, and only live a short life, or have just enough money to live off of and have time to live?

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i would rather have a longer life and have minimal money as you don't need money to have fun - just to survive.

Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
nice fucking question.... =/

I think freeze to death because I think that it won't be so painfully...

Would you rather live in the very poor city in China (without any chance to become even a little bit richer) or live alone in the very rich house on the very nice but lonely and uninhabited island with unlimited food and water?

ottoids

KKK's Pecker Checker
Former Krew Member
city of china...a world without chicks is painful...:/
Would u rather be a dude without a penis...or a woman with one :LOL:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Woman with one. You never know what kind of fetish you would find in this fucked up world.

Would you rather have sex with her
images
only once in your life, and that's it, or have have sex with your cousin as many times as you want. :troll: Alabama

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sex with cousin. U have no idea how hawt she is. lol

In a world were ur worst enemy and ur beloved one are a couple would u prefer to kill him or magically make her fall in love for u? (You cant do the other choice afterwards, so he either he can kill u or she cant love u)

imjeezuss

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Lol the first one.

Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
How I will die. If will know when, I will be depressed for the last days or even years. Also I will worry about "how" am I going to die.

Would you rather love and marry a very VERY beautiful girl who won't love you or some not nice girls who will be very kind, smart and love you to the death?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Rather marry the average girl who loves me, the other girls beauty will fade over time but love is forever :)

Would you rather fight in World War 2 or World War 1?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Depends what country do u fight for...
Thought, I think WW2 was worse so I my choise is WW1.

Would you rather watch simpsons or south park? :giggle:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Simpsons

Would you rather do: Marge simpson, Lois Griffin Or Leela?

Top Bottom