Warning: Zombie apocalypse haz begun

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
But it doesn't take 7 shots to kill a cannibal, it only takes one good shot. The "cannibal" as you referred to would have at least been able to talk much less follow police orders

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
But it doesn't take 7 shots to kill a cannibal, it only takes one good shot. The "cannibal" as you referred to would have at least been able to talk much less follow police orders

EXACTLY! Grab you pitchforks and torches, and let's go ask the government what this really was!

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Bad idea, you're gonna waste more bullets than if you aim for the chest. Trust my i practice shooting with a sniper for a hobbie, always aim about 2in down from the base of the neck

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Just remember avoid melee weapons, if you've got a cut, even a little one, and you get splattered with zombie blood, your as good as dead.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
If someone did that in texas he would get a face full of lead. Id fuck that guy over if he did that to me. Dudes ballzy

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If someone did that in texas he would get a face full of lead. Id fuck that guy over if he did that to me. Dudes ballzy

Note that he is the same guy from the sniff video. Haha. I like how at the end, the guy and his homies stood up against him. I hope when the real zombies come, my friends back me up like that.

Top Bottom