Warning: Zombie apocalypse haz begun

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/346139/20120528/miami-man-eating-face-nose-eyeballs.htm

The government says it is a new type of LSD. Any citizen with half a brain knows this is one of many zombie outbreaks to come in the United States.
Get some ammo, food, water, and other supplies, and get ready: It happened in Miami, but will soon move fast across other parts of the country.

This past Saturday, A man was shot and killed after he was caught eating the face of another man. The perpetrator did not stop after the officer gave him direct orders; only turned around and growled at him, and continued having a snack on the poor, naked victim.

It took 7 shots by the veteran officer to kill the zombie (the first 4 bullets did not hinder the freak of nature).

The victim was transported to a local hospital with critical injuries, after which the flesh-eating zombie ate ate his nose and eyeballs.

At the hospital, the zombie outbreak will progress.

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I have sawdoff semi-auto 12 and 16 gauge shottys, along with a lot of other guns that i don't care to list here. So come to my house lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I have sawdoff semi-auto 12 and 16 gauge shottys, along with a lot of other guns that i don't care to list here. So come to my house lol.

Okay, we can all rally in San Antonio....inside the Alamo! When the time comes, everyone bring food, supplies, water, ammo, camping equipment, COD4/laptops, and weapons.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Ill be on the next flight, I'm not getting stuck in Australia with nothing but lazy drunks and bolt action rifles. Haha

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Here is the most recent history of zombieism in Florida. Just a matter of time until it spreads to the other states. Stay safe everyone.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/zombie-apocalypse-begins-in-florida

The only solution before things get too bad (if the disease hasn't spread already) is to:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23112-1338325456-35.gif

Top Bottom