Warning: Zombie apocalypse haz begun

Sheldon

Sergeant
Wow this shit actually looks like it might happen. I will tell my family to go to the alamo when this happens!

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
New tac, fundraising for my trip to help you guys fight the outbreak.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Finally... all of those hard years of training will pay off... brb gotta dig out my pistol and shotgun. We can hold up in the local police station, they have more guns there

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
iv got lots of guns and ammo at the alamo common when ur ready to kick some zombies ass

Sweet! I'll keep in touch once the Atlanta area gets overrun.

I'll take an old RV to the Alamo gift shop with plenty of water, fuel, and non-perishable goods.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Ok...a BLOG(from 31/01/2012)...on CDC website say "MAYBE" one Day Zombie outbreak could possibly maybe happend so why not get ready for this (totally useless if u read the Zombie survival guide from M.Brooks)...NOT... the CDC made an Urgent note on Zombie outbreak...

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I've got a bat a sword and more knives than you can poke a stick at, I may be in need of a desert eagle though.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
If this does happen, anyone new D.C. where they can pick me up? I gots a Bat, 3 Katanas, 16 Knives, a broadsword, 5 shuriken, a couple guns and a guitar.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If this does happen, anyone new D.C. where they can pick me up? I gots a Bat, 3 Katanas, 16 Knives, a broadsword, 5 shuriken, a couple guns and a guitar.

Just find your way to the Alamo. That is where we all are going to meet up.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
In preparation for my arrival, you may want to purchase me a weapon, preferably an m1a/m14 with a trijicon 1x42 red dot scope, and maybe a foregrip/bipod combination. it may sound like a big ask, but I figure its better to spend money and gain a team member than be one man short in your time of need, I hope you all understand.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
No you don't need to get anything fancy, just a simple rifle will do. The more common the gun, the easier it would be to find ammo. No use getting a Military grade weapon that you can't get any ammo for.

Also it would help if you got silencers for both rifle and pistol do the gunshots won't alert nearby zombies.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nobody said anything about zombies. It says "Cannibal Attack" and everybody is like "OMGOGMOMGOGMOGMOGMG We're gonna get eaten by zooombies" gfejhf hefgk'fewtfgewgewg

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
M1a fires .308/ 7.62x51 one of the most common rounds in the universe by my estimates, it has all the stopping power you could want and basically carries the lives of 20 zombies in each magazine.

Top Bottom