A beer with who?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
id have a beer with every1 here(pretty much anyways), if you can put up with a drunk poodle :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You can skype with me while im at the bar w/ my doods sometime, i guess. Could be interesting.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I dont drink and never plan too, so none for me .-.

I just gave it up for lent, and did not find it too hard, but its all in moderation. It is funny, because if alcohol and nicotine were discovered today they would probably be insta-banned.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Thank You 517Houston. Don't forget tobacco was against the law for the first couple of hundred years after it was discovered. But be forewarned I'm Canadian and we know how to drink beer up here! Muhahah! (beer)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Not TD, He'd probably end up pissing all over me.

Definately Damage Great BBQer and everybody else :3

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Beer tastes like crap. I'd have a glass of wine with each of you. It is more elegant.

Then, since I'm in the south, we'd sit down for some moonshine and most likely die.

Gavin

Corporal
But where did I go in all this? People think I'm drunk 24/7... (May or may not be drunk 24/7) :D

- - - Updated - - -

Beer tastes like crap. I'd have a glass of wine with each of you. It is more elegant.

Then, since I'm in the south, we'd sit down for some moonshine and most likely die.

Okay.. Wine is the shit. :hi5: Ethan! We will have a civilized convo on whatever...

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Akimbo most alcoholic beverages are an aquired taste. Some people only drink wine or beer or the hard stuff. I prefer beer myself but don't mind the odd glass of wine. I can't handle the hard stuff too hard on me!:fail:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Whiskey please. Jack Daniel's old No 7. Think this would be about the same as it was before +1 person. Party at Gary's house, Damage cooks the food (i can be your sou chef D XD), Wally can bring some lol cats to make everyone laugh. Paige can bring dexy. Then jst eat some food, watch a game, play some cod4, and shoot the breeze for the rest of the day on the beach. Mel you're the +1 person so you have to come too. Don't think I would want to get drunk though. I would want to remember this one, lol.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
That totally has to happens.^ it could be the worlds best gathering of awesome people.

Alsoo, beer wine and whiskey have to be the worlds worst drinks,I think I'll stick to cider, maybe I'll bring my cognac as well.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Whiskey please. Jack Daniel's old No 7. Think this would be about the same as it was before +1 person. Party at Gary's house, Damage cooks the food (i can be your sou chef D XD), Wally can bring some lol cats to make everyone laugh. Paige can bring dexy. Then jst eat some food, watch a game, play some cod4, and shoot the breeze for the rest of the day on the beach. Mel you're the +1 person so you have to come too. Don't think I would want to get drunk though. I would want to remember this one, lol.

I'll play background music.

LOL @ "beer tastes like crap, and wine is yummy"

Top Bottom