A beer with who?

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Well if you resort to weed, then you aren't content with your current situation. That is my take on things. Drugs aren't worth it if you have a decent sized mind.

That's only my opinion. Hate it or not.
And go ahead and kill all the people you want...if you catch me stoned, It'll be when the world is ending.

Why are people necessarily RESORTING to weed? It is fun. Video games are fun. Do we RESORT to them, cuz where are 'not content' with out lives?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i be reviving this for the enjoyment for the new gen XD
id say every1 i know on forum thats active

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
New gen but nothing like having a beer with the peeps that have been here the longest. The list is growing and hopefully I'll get a chance to someday drink a beer (or shot of jagger/greygoose; I'm not much of a beer guy).

D, Sargass, G, The Twins (I'll buy an Obama shirt :troll:), TD, Take. I can keep going. XD

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Mike, ManuelBook, Felon, Jackie-o, Dee, Rival. A couple more but i cbf writin them down.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
drew and rival, if they were naked...

everyone else if they werent naked.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
a talk with mikek over a bottle of vodka would be awsome, i would love to take a beer with everybody here who i play regular with, rival, bred, wally etc. and brain, havent played with him that much but he defenetly seems chill!

- - - Updated - - -

joint with take!:D

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Definitely all the old classes of guys.

I want to drink with pwnsauce. So I can understand wtf is going through his head.

And also I'd like to sit down with some of the pharaohs.

Top Bottom