A beer with who?

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
that rule doesnt exist in Guam, ive seen parents give there 8yos a drink before :d

OT: IG, SG, and me

we shall have a SLEEPOVER XD paige im not sure if you should come, just sayin :K

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
that rule doesnt exist in Guam, ive seen parents give there 8yos a drink before :d

OT: IG, SG, and me

we shall have a SLEEPOVER XD paige im not sure if you should come, just sayin :K

Giggity ;)

Legal drinking age != people under it don't drink. My parents let me taste their wine when I was around 8, and obviously most teenage parties do involve alcohol. The punishments here aren't very severe, it more falls upon any adults that happened to be supervising for failing to prevent underage drinking.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
You sir, are an idiot. :D

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

But once I am older, I would have a beer with:
Pwn, WaLLy, AVC, Paigeboo, Sargass, Take, SniperGirl and D Wolf at the same time (awkward), Joe, Bred, TD, Joona, and animal because he started the thread.

Face it, I'd hang out with most people here.

First off you were gonna have a krew party with no weed...and IM the idiot???

and Second, nice to see im not on that list...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Who said you have to have weed to have a good time?

All that shows is weakness.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I would have to have a beer with D, Pwny, Wally, Andy, Gary, Animal, and TD for sure. But having a beer and sitting and chatting with the vast majority of the people here would be a good experience.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Weed is a psychedelic more than it is an upper or something like that, Ethan. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Dope or Cocaine might show weakness..... as they really just make you feel good, but weed is different.

Also, if you take painkillers for back pain..... does that mean you're weak? Do you go into surgery without anesthetic? Or are you weak? :troll:

Do you take adderal? Cuz then you're prolly weak, right?

Smoking weed is a very social thing. It's not a sign of weakness, necessarily.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If you take drugs in order to feel good and have a good time, you are weak and stupid in my book.

Anything perscribed is fine. I just never understand why people turn to drugs to fix all the crap that is happening in their lives. Pretty weak saying it doesn't actually fix anything. It just plays with the human body.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
If you take drugs in order to feel good and have a good time, you are weak and stupid in my book.

Anything perscribed is fine. I just never understand why people turn to drugs to fix all the crap that is happening in their lives. Pretty weak saying it doesn't actually fix anything. It just plays with the human body.

People don't use weed to fix things in their lives...

And actually they use alcohol a much higher percentage of the time than they use hard drugs.

Weed = mostly adolescents having fun. You don't NEED it to have fun at a party, but it makes fun things amazing, and amazing things alike to double rainbows.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant

You do know how jaded that sounds right? People smoke weed to relax enjoy something more, not to make shit get better. And i would KILL to see you stoned!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Stoners...

stoned-driving.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ethan, you obv don't know shit about THC and how it works in the body.

Alcohol actually plays with the body as a whole and fucks up the brain. THC just fits into its nice own little THC receptor on certain neurons in the brain. Alcohol is much more harmful mentally and physically than THC. This is even MORE true if weed is used with a vaporizer or by eating it. Weed only hurts long term memory (less than alcohol does, actually) if it is used at high dosages for prolonged periods of time. Weed also has many positive effects. Recent studies have shown that THC use may reduce the risk for certain types of cancer. It is also very beneficial to those going through chemotherapy.

Basically, the reasons THC was made illegal are almost solely sociopolitical.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You do know how jaded that sounds right? People smoke weed to relax enjoy something more, not to make shit get better. And i would KILL to see you stoned!

Well if you resort to weed, then you aren't content with your current situation. That is my take on things. Drugs aren't worth it if you have a decent sized mind.

That's only my opinion. Hate it or not.
And go ahead and kill all the people you want...if you catch me stoned, It'll be when the world is ending.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ethan, weed is going to be legal in this country at some point. Get used to it. It's not immoral. At all. It's also not a sign of a small brain. It doesn't mean you are stupid. And it doesn't just make you feel good. That's not how it works. Alcohol, on the other hand, DOES just make you feel good, and in most cases, is abused way more than weed. Alcohol also causes more deaths.

Just sayin'

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Not saying it is bad. I just think it's pretty weak for someone to start using it, looking from the mental prospect of things.

Okay, I'm done with this convo...it is going no where lol.

images

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Ok ,I know who I would not enjoy having a beer with but to add to my list I would add TD cuz we'd have some classic drunken convo's that would be great fun.Him and Code would be awesome to have playing guitars with pwny as well (called kanikapila or backyard jamming)This Capt. Cockslap guy can come also,I'll just take your word for it that he's a riot.I'm sure Total and Sabor would probably drink me under the table,Analblaster would definitely be a bunch of laughs.But really I think it would be funny as hell to see joona all drunk...

Top Bottom