last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Breaking the rules as a Supermod.
Resigning as a mod.
Leaving the Krew, saying goodbye to some people. And he just doesn't give a shit about those he didn't say goodbye too.

Dick.

Nope, I used /god, I used /noclip, I called in AS and helo's in devmap, Sue me.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Beta is probably not going to read this.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Goddamit, I go to the Easter show for a day and look what happens.

Hbeta comes out of the closet and quits, Blu over-exaggerates shout fun and then acts like his shit doesn't stink.

For one, it's nice to see people as your self cussing with God's name, for people like me that do believe it's a disgrace to see it. And two, fuck you buddy for thinking that I see myself that way, I never said that and never act like that, I just get tired of the shit that goes on and people like you trashing others like myself, I try to be serious with people like yourself and you just turn it in to a clown show, it's like talking to a kid.

You other guys are right though, this is a gaming forum and seriousness shouldn't be brought to it. It seems like when I joined and for quite some time things were serious but not any more, it seems that many people here gets a kick out of pissing others off, in a way I don't blame HBeta for leaving...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^
nb0.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
^
17898649.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Sorry, wrong section. Or is it? :derp:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
God fucking damnit AVC, didn't you know that gaming forums are super serious and that you shouldn't use God's fuckin' name in vain? That's just god damn rude.

OT: CALM THE FUCK DOWN Y'ALL! This is the Internet! For all we know beta was an 85 year old who quit due to a move into an old age home. And Blu, don't try to make people respect your religious wants/preferences on the Internet, noone really cares.

I don't see anything wrong with editing some shouts, it's freaking harmless. You should be ashamed that you can't deal with a little teasing, but wolf and silo (2 biggest targets of shout editing IMO:p) can, when they are only teenagers. Stop being such a princess.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
God fucking damnit AVC, didn't you know that gaming forums are super serious and that you shouldn't use God's fuckin' name in vain? That's just god damn rude.

OT: CALM THE FUCK DOWN Y'ALL! This is the Internet! For all we know beta was an 85 year old who quit due to a move into an old age home. And Blu, don't try to make people respect your religious wants/preferences on the Internet, noone really cares.

I don't see anything wrong with editing some shouts, it's freaking harmless. You should be ashamed that you can't deal with a little teasing, but wolf and silo (2 biggest targets of shout editing IMO:p) can, when they are only teenagers. Stop being such a princess.

Yeah fuck you too for saying what you did, it's certainly disrespectful and being a princess :lmao:, who's the one now that his shit don't stink...

Oh, I forgot to mention that you are the one that is above all, or you act like it anyways.

AVC

Banned
Sorry, I was not referring to God (note capitalization)

It just the word goddamit was at the beginning of the sentence, therefore capitalized, confusing you.

Next time I will use the word gaddammit to prevent any further confusion.

Cheers

Please note if I use the term OMG, it stands for Oh My Gawd.

Next thing we'll be thinking the term Mankind is gender specific, OMG!

RaZeR

Sergeant
Blu, i believe in god aswell but you can't just demand that people respect your wishes because this is the internet, 90% of people will not respect your wishes on the internet. People can't offend you unless you let them to, so i just don't let it offend me. AVC is one of the 10% :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I know Razer, and things like this I should stay out of, and I might have until AVC started trash talking me, that's when I draw the line and speak up for myself, I'm not going to let some asshole talk about me like that without saying something back, thanks for seeing my side as well man...

AVC

Banned
So let me get this straight. I can't say goddamit, but it's OK to say fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck, and call people assholes?

What kind of a religion is that?

Plz explain

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
So let me get this straight. I can't say goddamit, but it's OK to say fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck, and call people assholes?

Plz explain

If you don't understand that then I don't know what to tell you, anyways I'm done with this crap...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member

Plz explain

Yeah it's just goddamn crazy peoples trying to get you to adhere to their godforsaken shit.

It's goddamn annoying if you ask me.

AVC

Banned
If you don't understand that then I don't know what to tell you, anyways I'm done with this crap...

I bet you're not.

All I did was say the word Goddam and you flew right off the deep end and accused me of turning the place into a clown show. If that's not over-reacting I don't know what is.

And saying "taking God's name in vain blah blah blah" and then telling someone "fuck you" in the same breath?

It's totally illogical.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Can you guys chill? Many people believe GD is a disrespectful term, including me. However, people who are not Christians do not take any meaning out of the term and use it regularly. Therefore, if you don't like it, ignore it. And if someone does point it out, respect it, and maybe try to use it less around them.

This is a thread about Beta leaving...not about "you say this, I don't like you" or "I'll say it some more to piss you off"
Have some respect for each other. This thread needs to be closed in my opinion. Beta is gone, and we have already stated our opinions on that...now it is just conflict.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Can you guys chill? Many people believe GD is a disrespectful term, including me. However, people who are not Christians do not take any meaning out of the term and use it regularly. Therefore, if you don't like it, ignore it. And if someone does point it out, respect it, and maybe try to use it less around them.

This is a thread about Beta leaving...not about "you say this, I don't like you" or "I'll say it some more to piss you off"
Have some respect for each other. This thread needs to be closed in my opinion. Beta is gone, and we have already stated our opinions on that...now it is just conflict.

I agree, just close the thread it's gotten to where it's not even about the OT anymore.

OT: :gtfo: Good riddance fcker.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Close the thread. My post was for real and now it's been lost in a sea of useless arguing.

I'ma miss the mofo....

respect.. :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom