last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
it's been 7 weeks since I've stopped moderating, it's time to do the right thing now...

A growing number of krew members is spawn camping on s1 and all the moderating I did was completely in vain because all those hackers I've banned have been unbanned. Every fool with a forum account gets unbanned these days.

I've only been here lately when I was bored and in fact I have better things to do because I couldn't care less about the things being discussed here.
I don't care about the forum topics (pick any section in the lounge http://krewgaming.com/forumdisplay.php/3-The-Lounge).
The shoutbox on the other hand is dead all day and Damage is discussing boobs during the night.

I've already changed the email address and the password of my account so I won't and can't log-in again. Don't bother trying to send me any message. I won't get them.

Goodbye to Paige, Chris, Joona and WaLLy

P.S.: Chris, I know that I told you I wouldn't quit but I can't stand it here.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
nothing u can do now about it, hes account is lost forever, but he might see this.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wow. You turned out to be kind of a dick. Everyone here supported you , yet you only say bye to a few people and single out the rest. Way to show your appreciation and trash the rest of the krew. Stand up guy you are. Way to call me out in your post too. Thanks for that buddy. Glad all my support meant something to you.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Awh man, that sucks. But seriously, Krew Members spawncamping? :smh:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah. I don't see any members spawncamping and only a handful of good players have been un-banned. I would challenge you to show me five bans you made that were then overturned. You sound like a whiny, stuck up punk who thinks his shit don't stink.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member

Crappy post.

But it doesn't matter. A crappy thread like this should be full of crappy posts.

Damage opened my eyes with that posts....

Saying goodbye to some people only... I mean. Well. Fuck it.

If you disrespect others, others will disrespect you.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
That's not a good way to leave Beta. You were such a good member/super mod and allways friendly and I think A LOT of people here liked you and supported you. And now you are saying things like this??? That's shit!!!

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Good Riddence Mr. Godmode

Breaking the rules as a Supermod.
Resigning as a mod.
Leaving the Krew, saying goodbye to some people. And he just doesn't give a shit about those he didn't say goodbye too.

Dick.

Nope, I used /god, I used /noclip, I called in AS and helo's in devmap, Sue me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. I forgot he used god mode. And now he's complaining about hackers and such? :smh:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
The only thing I can say that I "kinda" agree with him is that most of the stuff that goes on here (the forum) now is BS, and has been for quite some time, to be honest I'm getting tired of it too. People (Admins) imitating others in the shout, changing colors of people to make others think they are recruits or w/e, just to get a kick out of it. It's bullshit really to me but oh well, the ones that have those powers to do it are going to do it, doesn't matter what others think like me.

Oh, and also that is why I rarely post on anything here any more because of that, it's just a joke here any more. I don't plan on quitting any time soon, but don't expect to hear from me very often unless something is taken seriously, which 99% of it is not, sorry I just wanted to say all that.

P.S. And to HBeta, yeah your a dick to be that way to the people that supported you, I'm glad you did us a favor and :gtfo:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry to see you leave Beta but at least keep your decency man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom