last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Nothing is serious? This is a COD4 gaming clan...what do you expect? We could talk about politics, world issues, and the other (which we do), but for me this is just a place to come and express yourself, usually in a goofy way. I do agree that some things go to far, and get too silly, but if it is something you do not like, you can do many things to change it! Maybe it is overdone, but I enjoy all kinds of topics (serious or not).

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Nothing is serious? This is a COD4 gaming clan...what do you expect? We could talk about politics, world issues, and the other (which we do), but for me this is just a place to come and express yourself, usually in a goofy way. I do agree that some things go to far, and get too silly, but if it is something you do not like, you can do many things to change it! Maybe it is overdone, but I enjoy all kinds of topics (serious or not).

You're talking about things crossing the line? Get out of here man.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, I'm just saying, you have nothing to say about this topic, because if anything you're one of the causes.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
mlfw3120-13302054993074.gif

centipedicus

Private First Class
well I for one felt honoured and welcomed when I logged in for the first time in weeks and seen in big bold letters "Centipedicus is ghey" lol and some of these threads are quite humorous.. everybody has their personalities and things are interesting. this is an 18+ server I read somewhere.. or maybe I am getting confused with 24/7 knife CA

PwnSauce

Banned
Problems

1. A growing number of krew members is spawn camping on s1. Wrong, I've never seen a krew member spawn camp and none have ever been reported.
2. all the moderating I did was completely in vain because all those hackers I've banned have been unbanned. Wrong
3. Every fool with a forum account gets unbanned these days. Wrong
4. I couldn't care less about the things being discussed here. Your problem
5. I don't care about the forum topics. Your problem
6. The shoutbox on the other hand is dead all day Wrong, people are around nearly all of the day.
7. Damage is discussing boobs during the night. So fkn what. Boobs are fun.

As you can see, you have been incorrect about every one of your stupid little claims so I say; Good Bye!

And: :GTFO2: :gtfo: :bitchslap: :troll2:

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lol the MW3 server is from bread box :D

You know, as much as I enjoyed talking to you and every HBeta... The last few posts you've made have been dickish in nature. I haven't seen anyone in the Krew do anything to you.

I can't understand why you say everyone gets unbanned, because they don't, there's Wammy and a few others just in the last WEEK that have been denied the right to play on our servers.

Anywho. I guess good day to you sir. Begone. We don't need so much negativity and shit when the Krew in general is an awesome place to be.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Beta always gave off a vibe of superiority to me. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I've never in my life heard a guy complain about another guy talking about boobs :lmao:

As for things not being serious i agree with Ehtan. It's an internet forum for christ sake. Whats the point if you can't have fun? There is enough bullshit in real life to take seriously, I don't want to come online and see it. I come here to dick around and have fun.

@ Centi - No, it's not 18+

Last edited:

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
wow man and i thought you were a good guy. Just fyi no not everyone is unbanned just ones that can support their case. Leaving this way just really disappoints me......

Last edited:

RaZeR

Sergeant
Problems

1. A growing number of krew members is spawn camping on s1. Wrong, I've never seen a krew member spawn camp and none have ever been reported.
2. all the moderating I did was completely in vain because all those hackers I've banned have been unbanned. Wrong
3. Every fool with a forum account gets unbanned these days. Wrong
4. I couldn't care less about the things being discussed here. Your problem
5. I don't care about the forum topics. Your problem
6. The shoutbox on the other hand is dead all day Wrong, people are around nearly all of the day.
7. Damage is discussing boobs during the night. So fkn what. Boobs are fun.

As you can see, you have been incorrect about every one of your stupid little claims so I say; Good Bye!

And: :GTFO2: :gtfo: :bitchslap: :troll2:

ya! whats wrong with tits? unless of course, you're gay :troll2:

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We lost HB as a supermod, Joona got promoted to Supermod.
We lost HB as a member, so? We've gotten lots of new members lately, and there's plenty of people out there that would love to be a part of this awesome Krew.

At least now we can keep the balance... 55-65 members is just enough atm. IMO.

AVC

Banned
Goddamit, I go to the Easter show for a day and look what happens.

Hbeta comes out of the closet and quits, Blu over-exaggerates shout fun and then acts like his shit doesn't stink.

WTF?

This is a gaming clan (krew) FFS. We get together online and fire cheap shots (both in-game and out) and try to have as much fun as possible doing it.

That's the name of the game.

If you want serious, go join a bridge club or something. (Yes, that's a cheap shot).

But you know what? A lot of camaraderie and assistance goes on here too. Don't discount that.

Would someone seriously get up one day at work and say "I had a great couple of years but now I've changed my opinion and you are all a bunch or retards, I quit". Seriously? NO.
Sure you're never going to get along with everybody, online or not. But that's no reason to tar everyone with the same brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom