Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Dude.... it's ppl*

why you keep saying plp?

Sorry, it's just buggin me XD

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Also paigeboo is a girl. Not a he.... no matter what preconceptions you may have about the internet or the gaming world therein.

Remember, assume makes an ass of u and me.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
post removed on grounds that it was in poor tastse,apologies...Bred

Last edited:

b1mbo

Private First Class
PLp, read from first tread.. I am calling an ignorant to that one who keeps shooting at me with no knowledge, yet I'm being portrayed as the jack ass when I simply presented an idea that some of you might be looking into in the future.. Those of you who liked it, great.. Those of you who didn't, fine.. We've had great replies.. Will post ending product and I assure you will like it! [IcOn] vs mercteam.. As camera angle, I'm thinking of using spectating as top view, then.. First, second, third and fourth stream camera views .. Excited!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Hence me saying there's a street corner missing it's bimbo right about now...

AVC

Banned
:lmao: wise lesbian and I'm a he... You're a tard.

A tard who is a l33t prgarmmer and PC builder, but can't spell or use English for shit.

Bimbo, you want to play, we will play, just say the word. A time and server (yours or ours).

But if you want to go through heaps of BS about it, and screenshots of Task Manager, and recordings, and multiple umpires, then you can GTFO, and take you 8+ gb of RAM with you

kthnxbai

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231311

Ram is cheap brah. If you read and understand my posts, which is doesn't seem like you do, i was meaning an EXTRA 60 bux. Most ram is around the same price regardless of brand. How can i hate on your hardware when i don't even know what is ? :smh: You came across as saying any real gamer uses that amount, my point was its pointless and unnecessary for gaming.

I can't tell if you're just this stupid or trying to troll. When did i say a processor cost 60 bux? When did i say overclocking doesn't make you an enthusiast? I said it doesn't make you a LEET enthusiast. Overclocking isn't hard to do and doesn't require special knowledge. You act as if it does and by doing so you are somehow above those who don't.

Lol @ no Knowledge. You really think you are the end all be all don't you son. I can spar and tear your sorry ass up all day in my sleep kid.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This guy reminds me of the so called genius nerd in Grandmas boy. Probably not many have seen it, but this guy is spot on.

:lmao:

Do you talk in robot voices too?

Ladies and gents, i preset B1mbo

I....am......a ......genius.... lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I still don't know what your test is.

All I know is that I love my crappy computer. :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Bimbos superman outfit. Guys, i have so much ram shoved up my ass right now. God I'm awesome.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's even funnier that they stream to counter hacks , yet they would probably be patched into the mediator so they could cheat anyways. Then again, this is the type of guy who sticks his head in the oven and drinks draino if he loses a match.

b1mbo

Private First Class
As I would love to write back to every single person who is attacking me right now, I can't my phone screen is just too small.. I would love a |KKK| vs merc battle.. I would love to write so much because I have so much to say.. I need two |kkk| clan members with tag in whatever server.. Streaming takes a click (one click after setup) will post a HOWTO and free with livestreamdotcom and split software.. Do we have a battle? Do you want to setup? Contact tab in our site.. Again, read the tread carefully.. Lots of reasons for the livestream not just hackers dude.. Angles shots from video bro.. Demn ant that cool guys?

Again if you read tread from beginin, sorry for the spelling! Best I can do..
Who ever mentioned MIT! Holler at me pm... LAN party babe!

b1mbo

Private First Class
Why would we go to all the streaming trouble to hack? Lol, why would we make a video showing our angles.. Anyone can spot an aim it and who can wall hack when streaming.. Really? Are you 8yrs old?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I said cheat, not hack. Fucking read dude. Now get the fuck back to your corner and don't speak unless i tell you.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm not in Boston anymore.
I think Damage meant that you COULD cheat by ghosting us if you wanted to.

And it seems kinda weird that you'd need a moderator to watch your own guys. You don't know if they hack or not? =\

Also, this is primarily a cod4 sight. We have 1 rarely used mw3 server. None of us here are going to be good at mw3 (sorry if I offend anyone). So why are you looking for a mw3 scrim team here?

Unless you're looking to play cod4. In which case, we have servers as well.

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
This thread makes me face palm...

I could easily run CoD and live stream, but I do not wish to play against such an imbecile. Also, why come to a CoD4 clan to ask about MW3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom