2v2 3v3 Clan Battle anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1mbo

Private First Class
hello!

I'm with mercteam com (.) and we'll like to setup a frindly battle with any clan in our server
We are intermediate players, we are live streaming each of our computers to run a fair game.. We have a mediator watching the streams...

Rules?
1. You must have a streaming channel to broadcast your screen... (no hacks)
2. Befriendly..
3. You must be intermediate lvl

Visit our site, contact one of our admins to set up, and for further instructions
Dont Get murk!

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Guys I think this is worth checking out! Since he is looking for intermediate players I wont play, but still.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
lol wtf streaming everyones computer.. aint that a bit too much :p just sayin. + not everyone has pro pc that he can have a streaming program running on background..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah i agree. Limiting the scrim to people of a certain skill level is ridiculous, IMO. Scrims are for fun. And streaming my gave live? :nonono:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
They must not know how to spot a hack if they need a "mall cop" to watch over everyone.
I'm all for preventing hackers, but there comes a point when it is not worth it.

I understand the precautions, but seems a little over the top for a friendly scrim with two clans that hate ghey hacks.
But rules are rules... So have at it!
I don't have MW3 anyways! :lmao:

b1mbo

Private First Class
Visit our site, contact one of our admins to set up, and for further instructions
Dont Get murk!

Questions and answers

Q. Why live stream?... why not spectating?

A. We live stream matches for couple of reasons:
1. No hackers allowed, we might even ask for a quick shot of your task manager and processes b4 game, we will provide ours..
2. We are compiling all streams to make a master video of the match with different angles..
3. It shows that you have a killer computer, c'mon it's 2012.. If you are a real PC gamer you must have more than 2 cores on your PC

Q. Why the strict rules?
A. We are ready to change the gaming world as you know it. I can't tell you anymore than; This is a test for something GREATER coming...
~GET OFF ME~ I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU ENOUGH! ..it is worth making sure that no hackers are allowed in server.. trust me.

Q. Not everyone can run more than one program at the same time~!
A. Get a real computer! HECK! we'll build you one for the right price..

Mike,
Author @ mercteam. com

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
3. It shows that you have a killer computer, c'mon it's 2012.. If you are a real PC gamer you must have more than 2 cores on your PC

my pc may suck, but i bet it can beat your fancy 2012 super computer :p

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yeah that's ridonkulous in my opinion. There's no way I could live stream my PC and still play. We're not a "pro" clan like you guys. We scrim for fun, we play for fun, and just chill and have a nice community. It's not about who has the best pc and everything else...

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Dont Get murk!

Questions and answers

Q. Why live stream?... why not spectating?

A. We live stream matches for couple of reasons:
1. No hackers allowed, we might even ask for a quick shot of your task manager and processes b4 game, we will provide ours..
2. We are compiling all streams to make a master video of the match with different angles..

Q. Why the strict rules?
A. We are ready to change the gaming world as you know it. I can't tell you anymore than; This is a test for something GREATER coming...
~GET OFF ME~ I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU ENOUGH! ..it is worth making sure that no hackers are allowed in server.. trust me.

Q. Not everyone can run more than one program at the same time~!
A. Get a real computer! HECK! we'll build you one for the right price..

Mike,
Author @ mercteam. com

1. Use demo files FFS.
2. Some hacks can hide from any screencapturing/streaming software, thus making it useless.
3. Screenshots of task manager are useless, they can be old, fake, edited in any way possible and software can be run from in-game without alt-tabbing.
4. Its not about havign "killer computer", but its about speed of your internet connection.

PS. Your video quality will be sh*t, different resolutions, aspect ratios, FPS's, configs...

My advice: Require everyone to record a demo file and submit them later.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I really don't know what to say to all those rules.
All I can say is...
I game on a laptop, not alienware or somethin, a $300 laptop.
My KDR is over 5.0. You frontin'?

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Sounds like a stupid idea to livestream from everyone's computers... Doesn't it?

AVC

Banned
Sounds like a big deal for a simple scrim.

This should be about a friendly game, we're not playing for a huge prize pool.

We are are a No Cheat clan, if that's not enough, stiff shit.

Go get someone else to jump through all your hoops.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but if you want to have some friendly scrims we are more than happy to accomodate. But making it a big rule fest is just gonna make everyone lose interest.

And furthermore, this is posted in the wrong section.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I kinda feel offended by this guy.. Apparently im not a real PC gamer. If thats your opinion thats ok but keep shit like that in your mind no need to be all offensive with it. No one needs 9000 cores to pwn and if you do bimbo you're the fake ass gamer.

Im not going to brag about all i have achieved having a slowass iMac with a 256mb gpu but i can tell you i aint fake. Imo you need to stop trusting your stupid rules and try to have FUN while gaming, because that bimboguy, is what REAL pc gamers have.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
thats BS. I won't even read it. If you need us to proof that we dont hack then :gtfo: IMO

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
To add onto what AVC said:
Their person watching the streams will most likey just be on a mumble/teamspeak server telling their team where everyone is on a map they specifically know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom