2v2 3v3 Clan Battle anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I guess that if ur Iphone is on Spanish I can reply in Spanish.

Nos importa una mierda tus reglas profesionales y las ideas k tengais para re-crear el juego competitivo. Por si no te das cuenta hay premios de miles de dolares con el sistema ya creado y no creo k un grupo de jugadores cualquiera vaya a cambiarlo. Que no tengamos super-PCs de la NASA como tu nos la suda porque jugamos por diversion y no por competicion asik puedes meterte las reglas por el culo. Espero k ayas captado el mensaje por fin y te vayas a buscar otros memos a los k lavarles el cerebro con tu proyecto de pacotilla. Ah y casi se me olvida. VETE A TOMAR POR CULO!

b1mbo

Private First Class
Lol, noone is going to expect all positive feedbacks.
Again, hate to call you noob.. let's go with ignorant, apparently you don't know why computer enthusiasts hold 12-16 gb of ram.. Or overclock our computers..we take cheap systems like yours and we clock them untill they break, we use 3d software and rated point systems to test the computers to the max.. Heard of overclocking battles?
Just another reason why you should keep pinging our site.. Thanks for making unique ip # 52.. uh, if you can't tech talk... Shsssssssss
Tell you what, I will make a Haters tab in our site and feed your hate from this forum... Because it's fun to read you hate ...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I don't understand why you come here being a jack ass... You have no right to do so. You come here talking trash and saying we're noobs and all this other BS and then say we hate... :fail:

b1mbo

Private First Class
Me encanta el odio en espanol tambien... Respaldenos, somos hispanos y hablamos bilingue cuando jugamos.. Puertoriquenos de pura cepa papa!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You are calling people with mid-range PC's ignorant?

Hmph....and your test? What exactly is the point of it?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
So in four words...you're a NERD.

Overcloaking battles...like who piss farther? sorry dude too old to play this game.

I think we all understand that...we aren't raging. Just wondering why you still arguing there?

Bye, hope to not read you again.

/me point the exit...and dont forget to close the door when u get out...

b1mbo

Private First Class
I am talking to someone in specific.. I'm replacing back defending my point how is that being a jack ass?

b1mbo

Private First Class
I am as competitive in arguing as I am in gaming.. Not calling anyone ignorant just those that are hating against our test and my comments... That simple.. If you don't have a killer pc... Uh, you must not be a pc gamer.. Isn't this a PC-MW3 gaming chat?

Can your pc run streaming software and a game?
If you answer yes, are you Have a clan are you interested in clan battles?
If you answer yes contact us. If you answers any of those questions with a no! Ok, no need to argue right?
If you would like to build a pc that can, by all means contact me, I've build many for many PLp..
If you want to sit there and post ignorant comments to a computer expert, I will reply so you can learn something..
Came in here with a friendly idea (like I've done in MANY forums) PLp will hate.. That's life...
But if you really want to look dumb, keep posting..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How fuckin stupid are you dude. I know exactly why and what RAM is used for and you most defiantly do NOT need 12-16 gb for gaming. I have 4 and my PC has never needed even that much to game with. Key word, GAME. Do you think you're the only one who knows how to overclock and build a pc or what? I love how you assume my system is cheap also. Are you really that much of a leetist douche? I can run EVERY game @ max @ 1920 x 1080. My GPU is 2gb. I have 4 + cores etc. So what? Who cares man!

Spending hours overclocking and pushing a pc to it's limits doesn't really make you some sort of special, elite enthusiast. It's not hard to do. Buying top notch parts and building a pc isn't hard to do. Having 12-16 gb doesn't make you some sort of PC badass guy, it just means you spent an extra 60 bux at the PC store lol.

You need to get a life man. And coming from me, that's quite a statement. Overclocking battles lmao.

If you don't have a killer pc you must not be a pc gamer? Are you for real? I hope not because you really come across like a stuck up little punk living in his own little PC bubble world.

Came in here with a friendly idea (like I've done in MANY forums) PLp will hate.. That's life...

I hope you realize no one is hating on you because you think what, we are jealous of your PC? Its just a computer guy. No one is hating on the idea, your website or anything else other than you! Do you get that a lot? Sounds like you do. Has nothing to do with what you have, its who you are and you come across.

Last edited:

b1mbo

Private First Class
If you think I'm beigh a jack ass read the tread from the begining...
I'm just in defense mode right now...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Nope... I've read the entire thread... I detect a severe amount of douchebaggery emanating from your presence.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Can your pc run streaming software and a game? YES
If you answer yes, are you Have a clan are you interested in clan battles? NO
If you answer yes contact us. If you answers any of those questions with a no! Ok, no need to argue right?
If you would like to build a pc that can, by all means contact me, I've build many for many PLp.. NO
If you want to sit there and post ignorant comments to a computer expert, I will reply so you can learn something..NO
Came in here with a friendly idea (like I've done in MANY forums) PLp will hate.. That's life...NO..Errr.YES

Cya dude!

Last edited:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I sure wouldn't go through all that shit just for a friendly match. Way to much for me.
OT though, I can see why his name is bimbo :lmao:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You're not being a jack ass, you are a jack ass.

Take some advice guy. In the future, propose your idea and leave it at that. Don't come in thinking you're better than everyone else, insulting people and labeling them over what kind of PC they have (which is just epically fuckin stupid in of itself), and making snap judgements about things you know nothing about. That advice will serve your little leetist attitude well in life.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, at first I think people responded with a little too much hostility towards this guy. And also, pushing pc's to their limits and such isn't stupid or pointless. Testing and exploring the framework of pc's can be fun. Calling everyone who doesn't do this ignorant or stupid is nerd-bigotry. You think you're the smartest dude out there? LOL I just came back from boston. I used to hang out with MIT Comp Science majors. You're not the smartest PC guy out there. Get over yourself. If you want to have a nice chat about pc's, that's fine, but don't come in here waving your imaginary net-penis all over the place. We don't care. Most of use don't have the money for expensive gear because we spend it on other stuff. But I bet I could still whoop your ass in cod. And I'm HARDLY even CLOSE to the best in this clan.

Now I understand why people hate me because I say jazz is great. Jazz is smart music. Just like you with your fancy hardware. Doesn't mean we are noobs just cuz we don't do the same things you do. Just like it doesn't mean you are stupid if all you listen to is dubstep. We're not morons here, buddy. Get over yourself.

And, most people could code and program if they just sat down for a while and learned it. Don't act like your skills are godsent.

If you wanted to just have a friendly scrim, then we would have done it. Someone360's solution would have worked fine. However, until later in this thread, you refused to tell us that the real point of this scrim was to test some secret shit for some secret plan you guys have in the works...... and that the real point of this thread was to regurgitate pompous shit you have accumulated over the years about yourself.

It doesn't sound like you want to help anyone out here at all, teach anyone anything, or even play cod with us. You just seem to be tooting your horn and trying to make us look like idiots.

b1mbo

Private First Class
U mad bro?

Ok, so you have a good pc, why hating about my hardware?
4gbs of ram is good for playing, yes again kid.. We do way more than that..
Pushing a pc to it's limit DOES make some one an enthusiast other wise WHY bother..Better yet, since you know so much, u tell me what makes a computer enthusiast, Ignorant, best processor at better speed don't cost 60 bucks.. Good ram don't cost 60 bucks..maybe yours did.. And that's ok, really ..

Some PLp don't like the overclocking battle, they are not interested.. I understand, but some PLp like to do other things that I'm not interested in.. If you think overclocking battles are stupid, your not an enthusiast.. You should not be writing because you might hurt yourself...

So you can stream and game, why not take that hate to our server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom