2v2 3v3 Clan Battle anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Also, why come to a CoD4 clan to ask about MW3?

Thats what i wonder since the beginning...

We dont care about testing some stuff
We dont care about streaming our play
We dont care about being filmed under 4 angles
Maybe some of us are (young/old ppl who think clan battle/promod is awesome and they will maybe contact you) but majority of response here...NOT INTERESTED!

AVC

Banned
Another thing. We have killcam on our servers. If that isn't enough, well, bad luck.

I'm not streaming shit. I play eight thousand miles from the server with a ping of over 200, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to drop even one FPS because you think we might or might not cheat.

I'll say it again WE ARE A NO CHEAT CLAN. Our Ban List thread has nearly ten thousand entries. We are extremely pro-active at booting cheaters. There should be no need to go through any of this bullshit for a friendly scrim.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I have to add....
I hate to offend those that think they are real "pc gamers"
And their computers can't run "bf3" maybe I'm in the wrong forum, help me out..
If you are running a shooting game and your frames are crapy and your
Reaction time is off and your Internet speed is 3mb. Your missin the whole point ... Maybe thats why you still have a console..(lol, they gonna hang me for this one) ...

Bottom line...4+ cores, 1.5+ video ram, 8+ ddr3 ram..10mb+ Internet.. I suare to you walmart holds those specs

okay 2 things

#1 move this to the rage thread

and

#2 im challenging you to a 1v1 match bimbo, ill prove that it takes skills to play not fancy equipment.

other than that you can :GTFO2: your givign your clan a bad reputation if this is how you ask for a "friendly battle"

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay so when Kessa kicks your ass bimbo, we will show you the picture of her "pc". :giggle:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
If I could derail the thread for a moment,B1mbo,I myself rent the mw3 server that we use from time to time and I was wondering if you or your mods could tell me what the command lines for run speed are in the configs. I can't seem to find it looking through the tons of config..

Last edited:

b1mbo

Private First Class
The mercenaries team have their own top players (non pro) but they hold their reaction timing is pretty well.. They will be online tonight 11:45 EST, they are the mercenaries muscle, while they game I will be working on something else.. I believe [Ic0n]HD leader of icon will be there.. Not 100% sure.. You are welcome to stop and exchange bullets.;) the will be streaming and testing fps etc.. If you are interest in watching, The stream is available at our site under the livestream tab.. Select kaspar or Enary stream .. We are running free livestream untill we get our own hardware.. So there is a 20sec advertisement that follows the "play" button..

Our vision is to stream tournaments (How is different from anyother tournament?) we want to allow the user to select view angles, exactly like expectation on a game, but through the Internet at high resolution and live . Different shooting games.. Many other little ideas that we've gathered from starcraf,t live streaming..
It's a cool little project..

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
The mercenaries team have their own top players (non pro) but they hold their reaction timing is pretty well.. They will be online tonight 11:45 EST, they are the mercenaries muscle, while they game I will be working on something else.. I believe [Ic0n]HD leader of icon will be there.. Not 100% sure.. You are welcome to stop and exchange bullets.;) the will be streaming and testing fps etc.. If you are interest in watching, The stream is available at our site under the livestream tab.. Select kaspar or Enary stream .. We are running free livestream untill we get our own hardware.. So there is a 20sec advertisement that follows the "play" button..

Our vision is to stream tournaments (How is different from anyother tournament?) we want to allow the user to select view angles, exactly like expectation on a game, but through the Internet at high resolution and live . Different shooting games.. Many other little ideas that we've gathered from starcraf,t live streaming..
It's a cool little project..

sooo basically.... your not gonna face me? you little prick :assbeat: stop trolling here

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Also, NOOB, Pc gamers are people who play PC games..... whether it's The Curse of Monkey Island, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, or Bf3 Maxed out with extra shit to spare.

We understand your hobby. Yes, you have better pc's and better knowledge.

There are people here of many different talents who are better than you at them, yet we are not shoving that down yours or their throats.

I think maybe, though I understand some of the hostility from our side was unnecessary, that you should take a less condescending tone when discussing computers. Just like I should be less condescending when talking about music. Some people listen to skrillex. That's okay. Lol. It's not the end of the world. They don't HAVE to look for creative, new music. Just like we don't have to have 16 GB of ram.... We don't have to overclock our shit and stream our games. Just like some of us like to toy around in our servers with marty. Why make them feel like shit for not playing promod? It's just a game. No1 gives a fuck anyway.

So if you want to have a discussion.... we are open. I hope people can get over this argument and let that happen. But you'll have to stop entering the discussion as the technological guru, and just enter it as some other random dude who likes pc's.

I hope you understand.

mikey_t

Private First Class
LOL this guy. who the hell is merc team? bunch of nobodies. and so you know, a true gamer wouldnt touch mw3. g'day.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I remember when reviving old threads was cool... oh wait no it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom