First Amendment

RaZeR

Sergeant
the government should fear us. If we flock away from the government who will they have to rule? nobody. think of it like the are on this plank over the edge of the cliff and the only thing keeping them and the plank from going over is the people standing on the other side and balancing the plank, but if we leave they have no weight to balance themselves and will collapse.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
And then you'd all complain about your economy having gone with the government...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Are you seriously complaining about airport patdowns? If they didn't happen, and a plane full of people got blown up because of it, I'm sure you would say that "omg bad government y u no do patdowns."

What does TSA sticking their hands in your pants detect that a simple metal detector doesn't?, like they did in the old days...

And if someone wanted to blow up an airplane there are plenty of ways around TSA to get it done, if someone wants to do it they are going to do it. I'm saying that it's not the job of the government to put people in airports doing this kind of stuff to others, it IS the job of the government to protect the borders of the country which they do not do, so if it's for our "safety" then why are they not protecting the borders?, that's my deal...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
1. Are you an expert on airport security OR explosives OR non-metal weapons? No.

2. Why do you even care? They are trained people patting you down, not some douche groping your junk. Do you complain when a doctor gives you a testicular exam? In that case, the doctor IS feeling your nuts, one by one, with very careful precision.

3. Most airports use scanners, not pat-downs. If you don't want to use the scanner, they pat you down.

4. Our borders are also hundreds and hundreds of miles long. It takes much more money to protect every inch of borders than it does to install scanners in airports or require pat-downs in certain cases.

5. Last 4 or 5 times I have been through airports (including BWI, Chicago, and Denver) I haven't been forced to go through a scanner OR to get a pat-down.

So I don't see what the big deal is.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I flew to London about three or four days after they had their tube stations bombed.

I was patted down, my carry on luggage opened and sprayed with a chemical that detects bomb making components etc. It didn't bother me since i knew these people were just doing their jobs to do the best they could to prevent other such attacks from happening. Sure it's easy to point to this incident or that with TSA, but the majority of the time they are just trying to do their jobs and prevent a plane being taken down.

Just because someone "wants to do it" doesn't mean we should forgo security and just give up and let them.

Alden

Corporal
That's insane blu Obama is a great president he just inherited the big heaping shit of problems from bush and besides he killed osama people!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That's insane blu Obama is a great president he just inherited the big heaping shit of problems from bush and besides he killed osama people!

Is that a joke? Obama always uses that same line "it's Bush's fault", it's always someone else's fault except his huh

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Is that a joke? Obama always uses that same line "it's Bush's fault", it's always someone else's fault except his huh

I consider it a tradition of humanity to blame everything on those more powerful than them.

It seems as if you blame EVERYTHING on the government. Even your personal problems. TBH it's slightly illness inspiring.

RaZeR

Sergeant
There is a saying that you should not put your biggest focus on stopping the suicide bombers, but to put your biggest focus on slowing them down enough to have time to stop them. Because it's is very, very hard to stop a group of suicide bombers that believe in what they are doing and are willing to give up their life to do it no matter what.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Bush did leave alot of crap for Obama to clean up. Bush was a very stupid president. He caused alot of deaths from his actions.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Blu, not everything he says will pass will pass... he wants to fix up america's TERRIBLE medical care but because of all of those rich red necks in Parliment that want to act like they are so much better than the average person or poor person it will probably be quite a while before it gets passed, if it ever does get passed

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
As long as Obama is in office, anything he wants passed will pass..., he's our new dictator.

This is so untrue. Congress has cooperated with Obama on so small an amount of the things he wanted to do. A big part of that is the Republican effort to prevent him from meeting his goals and his promises, so that come election time, they can pull out a whole bunch of slander to that regard.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Obama didnt kill anyone.. US Special Forces did.. Obama never even wore a fuckin uniform

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea he didn't kill Osama. That woulda happened regardless of who was in office. But, not having worn a uniform doesn't make him a shitty president. Bush wore a uniform.........

It is an irrelevant point. Don't make it.

Also, consider that almost every dictator since the 18th century "wore a uniform" before they took control. This includes all 3 of the Axis powers and Sadam.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
And with the exception of Bush they were actual leaders.. I never said Obammy was a bad president because he never wore a uniform. I said the military killed Bin Laden, not Obammy who never wore a uniform. I'll make any point I want to Chris.. Last I heard you ain't the authority on what we say around here...:adolf::adolf::adolf:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol, k. I'll edit it to say "you shouldn't make that point, because it doesn't follow logic," instead of "don't make it."

I wasn't trying to order anyone around.

I also agreed with your statement. I have just heard a lot of people talking about how one candidate or another sucks because they weren't military. That's not a logical point.

RaZeR

Sergeant
exactly! Bush wore a uniform and are you saying he was a good president? he was just like most of the republican party... dumbasses

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Obama is just....meh. He is a puppet controlled by Congress, and the puppermaster of Congress is selfishness and stupidity.

He's not a dictator, and I have no problem with the guy. He just was never fit for the job, neither were any other candiates on 2008.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

exactly! Bush wore a uniform and are you saying he was a good president? he was just like most of the republican party... dumbasses

The entire government is made up of dumbasses. You can't really single out a political party for screwing up our country.

Besides, Amercians complain so much about our rights when we have some of the most people-friendly rights in the world.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Obama is just....meh. He is a puppet controlled by Congress, and the puppermaster of Congress is selfishness and stupidity.

He's not a dictator, and I have no problem with the guy. He just was never fit for the job, neither were any other candiates on 2008.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

The entire government is made up of dumbasses. You can't really single out a political party for screwing up our country.

Besides(On the main topic), Amercians complain so much about our rights when we have some of the most people-friendly rights in the world.

Top Bottom