2012 Playoffs

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
MAN! Davis' 9second TD AT THE END!
Pat's Brady's punt was just too much!
THIS IS SOO GOOD, halftime, 20-10 NY GIANTS.
if by wins, 49ers are sure to get to siperbowls ! THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.

oh Houston was quite an upset for me, as I am a Texan from birth :(

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Patriots vs Ravens
49ers vs Giants

Patriots vs 49ers for Superbowl(Sorry TD).

49ers come away with the title.
-What about them Giants killing GB?...They might still have a chance to go. This weekend had some awesome games though...WOW :dance:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Green Bay played the worst game they have played all year. Gave up a hail mary, 4 turnovers etc. That said, the Giants played a great game but i highly doub't the 49ers will commit turnovers and give up hail Mary's.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Pats have no defense in general, and their secondary in particular is horrendous. While flacco may suck at times, boldin, dickson, Smith, and pitta will move the ball. Pats won't be able to stop the run. Our defense is also great... if we can just hold the pats, we'll win. That's my prediction. Texans D was great, they wrecked us, and we couldn't run the ball. They also have foster.

I hope we play the niners in the superbowl. That would be epic, and also, the league would love to see a harbaugh superbowl. It would just reel in cash, for one thing XD

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
406391_2546886312806_1273230042_32168769_1353044918_n.jpg

Well that was an interesting season. Oh well.

Good luck Giants!
Good luck Niners!
Good luck Ravens!

:adolf: Fuck the pats. :adolf:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Field Goal kicker screwed the Ravens
Punt Returner screwed the Niners(what a douche).

Patriots vs Giants in Superbowl 46
Predictions everyone?

I predict the Giants are going to win because the Pats defense cannot cover Cruz, Nicks, or Manningham.
It seems the teams that beat the Falcons in the post-season always go on to win lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, flacco also had that terrible interception. We also lost a couple of picks due to flags. So we did screw ourselves over. I think the ravens outplayed the pats overall, but messed up big.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Thomas..... if Williams hadn't fumbled that punt return... 49er's offense was just too bad, their defense wasn't good either.
Oh well, what's done is done.
I'll be rooting for the Giants because I don't really like the Pats personally.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
49ers defense wasn't good? The Defense played great today and sacked Manning six times i believe. The Giants only had 24 more total yards than we did while running 33 more offensive plays. The Giants avg passing play was 4.2 yards which is terrible. They were 7/21 on 3rd down, and i believe five of those conversions came in the first quarter and a half. Defense played outstanding. 49ers inability to convert 3rd downs was the difference.

If Williams had not of booted the punt early in the 4th, i don't think NY would have scored that entire quarter.

Top Bottom