2012 Playoffs

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Our secondary has it's problems man. Obv. we have some ELITE players like Reed (webb is kickin' ass too), but teams tend to be able to move the ball in the air on us. I think it's a coordination thing. We'll see.

Can't run against the Ravens, though :troll:

EDIT: Actually, our defense is pretty elite in totality. Lol...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Saints/9ers game is going to be so fun !
Sucks I won't be home to watch it :000000

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hope the 49rs kill the Saints. I hope Breeze brakes his leg just to shut up all of the ignorant Saints fans.

These playoffs will be EPIC, especially if Denver makes it all the way, and GB looses. :mstickle:

VoX

Twat Hammer
PIT was embarassing lol!... Though they had a lot of injuries and couldn't overcome stupid mistakes.. They made tebow look good and that's pathetic..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I hope the 49rs kill the Saints. I hope Breeze brakes his leg just to shut up all of the ignorant Saints fans.

These playoffs will be EPIC, especially if Denver makes it all the way, and GB looses. :mstickle:

I agree. After reading the 49ers message boards all year, the Saints have some of the most annoying, shit talking and arrogant fans out there. They have been bashing the 49ers since the Rams game. I really hope we can find a way to shut them up.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I agree Damage. That' why I hate the steelers. But they are already out of the game, so no chance we can wreck them and put some fucking respect into their persons.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
All times EST

JAN 14 (SAT)
Saints vs 49ers 4:30 PM on FOX
Broncos vs Patriots 8:00 PM on CBS

JAN 15 (SUN)
Texans vs Ravens 1:00 PM on CBS
Giants vs Packers 4:30 PM on FOX

VoX

Twat Hammer
Predictions.. new orleans > sf, new england > denver, baltimore > houston, and packers > giants.

I want sf > no and ny > gb. But I don't predict that happening

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I dislike Rodgers only because he's in that commercial. But I just saw a flacco commercial. Wanted to puke.

And fk the pats.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
17-14 lead 49ers ....Halftime. There's some hope for them to win!

Tebow tonight....I'm looking forward to that.

Top Bottom