2012 Playoffs

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
NFL2012Bracket.jpg

Here is the NFL playoff picture. What will be the outcomes? My dream outcome is that the Falcons will beat the Giants, then upset the Packers, and overcome a tight game in the NFC Championship, which would lead to a thrilling victory over...the Ravens maybe in the Superbowl.

But, we all know that is unlikely, so here is my prediction:

AFC Championship: Ravens and Patriots(Would say Steelers but their RB is out).

NFC Championship: Saints and Packers(Battle of the elite QBs).

Superbowl: Ravens and the Packers, with Packers win after 350+ yard game for Aaron Rodgers.

Just a little prediction I quickly drew up. How do you guys thing the playoffs will turn out this year?

Attachments

• NFL2012Bracket.jpg
    NFL2012Bracket.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If the Packers go, i think the thing that saves them is playing at home. The Saints are used to, and thrive in the dome, but playing in a freezing cold Lambeau could really hurt them. The 49ers struggled in the playoffs against the Packers in the 90s in large part due to the crappy weather, freezing cold etc.

If, however, the Saints can adjust to the elements and play to their capabilities, they might put up 100 on Green Bays D which is horrible and ranked last in the league i think. The Saints will have to most likely go through San Francisco who has the best D in the league with a mediocre offense that doesn't score a lot of points. They do however have a lot of weapons on offense, they just suck inside the red zone. Typically great defensive teams prevail in the playoffs so it should be quite an interesting game if the Niners D is in full from and healthy.

If the 49ers make it past the Saints they could very well beat Green bay in Lambeau. The Packers D is horrible and the 49ers might be very well able to run the ball extremely well , control the clock and play great D.

The AFC is full of crappy teams. I think the Pats and Ravens make it to the AFC champ. Pats have a great offense, horrible D. Ravens, just the opposite. Cant wait to watch the Steelers D destroy Tebow.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I see some upsets this weekend.

Falcons > Giants
Broncos > Steelers

But that's just wishful thinking :K

I don't care what teams make it, I just want to see a 9ers vs Packers NFC Championship! :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Falcons beating the Giants would not be an upset. If the Broncos get so much as three points on offense ill wear a diaper and dance around in the street.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I just want the Falcons to get REVENGE on the Saints. Or at least get a playoff win. But the Packs and Niners would be an awesome NFC Championship game.

---------- Post added January 5th, 2012 at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was January 3rd, 2012 at 11:35 PM ----------

Any other thoughts? I know we have some more NFL fans out there! TD? Anyone?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wow do the Steelers SUCK a lot worse then i thought. I really had Denver getting killed in this game. Tebow still sucks though. Pats will :assbeat: Denver. The Ravens will dominate Houston's offense as well i think.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Brady is going to rape them.
Hard.
I have a feeling it's gonna be packers vs 9ers.
that will be an epic game

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Falcons lost horribly...2 points? WTF. Giants will loose to Green bay, the Niners will overcome the Saints, the Texans will get killed by the Ravens, and the Pats will win over the Tebows only if Brady can make up for their crappy defense(He usually does).

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Cannot wait until this weekend....there will be some epic games.

:lol: Soda

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol
I mean there's always the chance that the Ravens will flop......

But I don't see it with ev1 in the game and us playing at home.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No, the Ravens won't flop unless they commit many turnovers on offense and give up a big punt or KO return. Houston was an excellent team with their starting QB, but now that he's hurt, I don't see Tyler Yates doing anything.

Top Bottom