Superbowl picks

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Niners were bad today. End of discussion.
Honestly, I think the Giants are suprisingly doing really good right now.
I hope they win the Superbowl.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Shoulda won. Close game. Ravens better team. Flacco outplayed Brady, even in stats. Ravens also have 7 probowlers and 5 hall of famers or something like that.

So..... how bout them steelers XD

:p

Did surprisingly well with the amount of injuries they had..

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol blame it on injuries. New England is not that great of a team. Baltimore's key messups kept them from winning. Baltimore is the only team in the playoffs, if not the entire league, to be top 15 ranked Offense AND defense. The other teams all have a big gap between O and D. Pats Passing D is 31st in the league. That's SHIT.

The only thing they have going for them is Tom Brady and gronkowski being able to put points on the board.

VoX

Twat Hammer
4/11 of their defense was injured... ben roethlisberger... injured... center.. injured.. starting running back.. injured... what can I say? Injuries... lose nearly half your defense, qbs movement abilities with an injured o line with a backup running back n see if u guys up a fight..

Oh, and regular season stats matter in the playoffs dude. Remember that when wildcard teams win so often.
Derp.

VoX

Twat Hammer
It is about who has the heart and who finishes and steps it up in those big games.. baltimore hasn't done it in 10 years

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL baltimore has more heart than any fucking new england team ever will.

We did step it up, that's what I'm saying. We outplayed new england, minus bad penalties and stupid mistakes.

Also, we beat the Steelers, EVERY time. We'd do it again, too. Beat them in Pitt, too. Ravens SUCK on the road. Ravens this year were a great team, that is undeniable. No1 gives a shit about the steelers. They have had their glory years. All rivalry aside, it's much less so that way than with the Pats. Who give a shit about ANY new england team? Bunch of poser fans and rainy day haters. Ravens fans support even when we lose. And tbh, I give steelers way more props than Pats for the same shit. Simply put, new england just doesn't deserve really any credit. They are playing the same football they were years ago. At least the steelers try...

And making it to the superbowl and having the heart are 2 COMPLETELY different things. Baltimore fans have more heart than any fanbase I can name (in the NFL). I'm not that intense about it, but most of Maryland is. Also, baltimore has been trying to make anything work for 10 years. We have tons of new players and are trying to build a new team, and finally getting somewhere with it. We had a great season and a great post season. Flacco has 50 wins in 4 season, including his rookie season. That is GREAT. You can't seriously talk shit on the ravens. Since Harbaugh came, the Ravens have been a truly good football team.

Cam Cameron needs to go, however. Cundiif, too maybe. However, Cundiff can kick the SHIT out of the ball.

Last edited:

VoX

Twat Hammer
Good football team. Yes, but the most heart in their fans? That sounds biased.. just cause your state is crazy about your team doesn't make them the best.. have you experienced living where all other teams are? Have you lived in Boston or experienced a true patriots fan due to region, not some bandwagon fan? Have you been to pittsburgh and dealt with their fans? I mean they do have the most fans in the country that travel.. you will see more black and gold in away stadiums than any other team colors.. next would be the green bay bandwagon.. baltimore? Really? That's just a silly assumption unless you've traveled... I hear a lot of things about fans.. like oaklands r crazy.. etc etc...

Also, remember who I picked prior to the playoffs going to the superbowl? I said patriots.. I said they'd win it too.. I also said pittsburgh for some reason plays at the level of the opposing team whether they suck or not.... hence why the 3 pt loss to baltimore after week ones fiasco.. u may have played the better game but what does that matter when the goal is a super bowl?

So I'm rooting for the pats... why? Cause I bet on them prior to the playoffs... I have faith in tom bradys 2 mvps and 3 rings, and one of if not the best head coach in the nfl. [Waiting for scandalous whiny response]

Oh.. but hey if it helps you sleep at night then yes... you have the best fans.. I cling to my teams 6 titles when we lose. :p

VoX

Twat Hammer
God I forgot... beat the steelers in the playoffs.... when?? Oh wait only regular season.. maybe you'll get there.. but ray lewis will never see another title.. that's unfortunate.. :[

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I lived in Boston for a total of 2 and a half years. I live in Maryland and deal with Pitt fans frequently.

I lived a block from Fenway park..... I know boston fans.

Ravens fans are just some of the loudest.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
good luck to the Giants, whom i think have a good chance of taking the Patriots again. It would pain me too the see the Patriots win, so i hope eli has another superb game.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
tumblr_ly86woOLK31r3xauuo1_1280.png

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Giants are going to win because the Pats defense will crumble.

24-21 in my final prediction.

I might be rooting for the Patriots though...or the Giants since they beat the Falcons :lmao:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well if the 49ers can't be there, i at least want them to have lost to the best.

I think Eli and Cruz will destroy the Pats D. Eli 350+ yards.

Top Bottom