Superbowl picks

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey yall.

I expect to see the ravens get at least to the semifinals, possibly the superbowl. I expect to see greenbay or SF in the superbowl as well (even though the Ravens just beat the niners XD.... they are a good team) .

What are your thoughts?

I'm calling steelers to get knocked out early. Sorry, noobs. :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Go Packs!

Packs vs. Niners SuperBowl would be epic, at least in my house. My younger brother and I rooted for the Packers as kids (still do) and my older brother rooted for the Niners (Steve Young days). So if they do make the Super Bowl, it would be interesting! :D

Though, I work the weekends so I wont be able to have a SB party :sadcry:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Packers can't play the 49ers in the superbowl since they are both in the NFC. At best they will play in the NFC championship game, but i don't see us beating the Packers. I see the Packers going unbeaten and winning the superbowl.

As for the AFC, it's a coin flip.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
My dream that the Falcons will win the Superbowl this year is unlikely, so I expect to see either the Patriots vs Packers, or the Ravens vs 49ers. The playoffs are so unpredictable; however, that many other teams are in the run for post-season play.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Vick is and always has been overrated.. Andy Reid makes bad decision after bad decision.. Every year Philly Fans hear the same old crap from this team and they go nowhere. I wouldnt be surprised if you see Reid and Vick gone at the end of this season

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
go raiders?

LOL JK GO 49ERS.
but i expect greenbay to go undeafeted and crap.

SABORTOOTH

Private First Class
well i think greenbay will go to sb and win. the other team no matter who has no chance unless the qb breaks his leg and mathews has a heart attack befor the game lol but the ravans will be there to be the loser! FACT!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Greenbay's defense is lacking. What they got is the ability to put points on the board. It's the opposite for Baltimore. Our D heads out and does their job DAMN well, and then our offense gets out there and squanders it. We can only hope flacco gets more consistent (in a good way). Plus our offensive line has been falling apart for reasons I can't figure out.

VoX

Twat Hammer
As unpredictable as football is.. I'm going for New England vs New Orleans. I think I'd actually root for the Patriots for once.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Saints looked great last night, then again the Giants are playing worse and worse each week as is their history in Nov/Dec. Pats are looking very strong as well. Pats/Ravens AFC Champ. would be epic.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
would be epic if Browns,, Texans, and Jaguars were in Superbowl, LOL.

Oh and Cardinals.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Saints looked great last night, then again the Giants are playing worse and worse each week as is their history in Nov/Dec. Pats are looking very strong as well. Pats/Ravens AFC Champ. would be epic.

Ohhhhh how I'd love to see Suggs slam Brady.

over and over

and over

and over

VoX

Twat Hammer
I have a feeling.. TheDude.. I know they beat PIT twice this year.. I have a hard time believing they will get the hat trick and finish the Steelers off in the post season.. Hopefully our Injury plague will go away by then lol.. Also.. Tom Brady has an O line so good luck.. I would have to say Pats > Ravens..

and to vikings fans http://youtu.be/RUGq8hIBuhQ ... this poor girl will be crying the rest of her life

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, I just like watching my team play. And I like seeing tom brady get the shit knocked out of him. '

I hope the two coincide.

VoX

Twat Hammer
As do I. So, if its Pit vs. NE I hope he gets knocked on his ass a lot.. Just like I enjoy seeing Peyton Manning go down.. lol

Top Bottom