Superbowl picks

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hope Tom Brady doesnt get knocked on his ass.. I hope he gets 500 yards passing and four touchdowns every game. (He is my fantasy quarterback) :giggle:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree. And the colts are nothing without him. And I hate his commercials.

He's another one I love seeing body slammed.

VoX

Twat Hammer
The way pit is playing right now kinda makes me wonder how far they'll go. They always have that chance...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Pit can play sometimes for sure. But if it comes to ravens vs Steelers, Ravens will win. Part of our problem is we focused too much on beating the steelers and not enough on beating the rest of the league.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
and to vikings fans
... this poor girl will be crying the rest of her life

i'd cry like that too if my parents raised me to be a vikings fan.
DontEatTheFish73 1 week ago 157
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

:oops: :K

Last edited:

VoX

Twat Hammer
Pit can play sometimes for sure. But if it comes to ravens vs Steelers, Ravens will win. Part of our problem is we focused too much on beating the steelers and not enough on beating the rest of the league.

as ive said before.. as soon as they beat us when it counts.. ill give them props :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't see the team with the 31st ranked pass D winning it all. Defense wins championships.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
TBH I don't really have a favorite NFL team...
But I'll go for the 49ers because they're the local team

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
niners ravens would be a great game. Patriots game would just make me not care. Who cares about the pats?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Me too.
But, taking my hate out of the mix, the end result is just.... ho the fuck wants to see another patriots superbowl? How lame would that be?

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
extremely lame...although if then rematched with the giants it might be interesting... although i still want it to be Ravens and 49ers, with the 49ers taking the win

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Shoulda won. Close game. Ravens better team. Flacco outplayed Brady, even in stats. Ravens also have 7 probowlers and 5 hall of famers or something like that.

So..... how bout them steelers XD

:p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like the Giants in the superbowl. Their D is playing great and i think Eli and Cruz will destroy the Pats Pass Defense which was the worst in the league. The Ravens did a great job against Brady today who did not play all that well.

49ers offense today was horrible to say the least. Despite that, without the two fumbled punts i think we would have won.

Top Bottom