We're screwed if...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Because some people jump at any opportunity to try and get dominance over other people or to prove something about themselves through argument. People who actually wish to educate and inform their peers do so kindly and practically. The others all have something to prove. Felon is a prime example.

[Sarcasm]Because you yourself are ALWAYS kind and gentle when attempting to drum some sense into the ignorant.[/Sarcasm]

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Why is it that some types of people can't discuss politics without getting all angry and out of control?

So what if people have differences of opinion, it's really no reason to get angry.

derp!

Think I'll go play MW3 for a bit. lol

Man. couldn't agree with you more. so annoying when a genuine discussion goes on then everything get's hostile. I understand people are enthusiastic about their POV but man. Just have a civilized conversation.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Because you yourself are ALWAYS kind and gentle when attempting to drum some sense into the ignorant.
The difference is the Dude usually knows what he's talking about.. You felon, on the other hand, is confrontational with everyone and don't always know what you're talking about and react thru anger instead of knowledge...

felon

Former Krew Member
The difference is the Dude usually knows what he's talking about.. You felon, on the other hand, is confrontational with everyone and don't always know what you're talking about and react thru anger instead of knowledge...

Not really. I got pissed at Joe for stereotyping all Israelis as Jewish. Fortunately, I do know about Israeli politics, whereas you just as someone previously said, "act as top dog" no matter what the subject. If you realize that you know less about the topic than another, you just use your wonderful life experience card.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I never said i knew more about Israeli politics. Fact is i could care less if Israel (and the rest of the middle east for that matter) disappeared tommorow. That whole area has cost my country billions and trillions of money over the years not to mention the american lives lost trying to help people that dont want to settle anything. Let Israel and the middle east fend for thierselves. Fuck all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
517 is currently way more and experienced that you are in so many ways you don't even know about them yet. I highly disagree that I am any better than felon, he is just younger, and more full of hormones. Going to a top notch school means nothing in comparison. I already attended one of the worlds best schools, period. I never pride myself on that fact because it doesn't really prove anything.

Both felon and I are genuine assholes. 517 is a father, and is maybe, at the worst, a disingenuous asshole.

The difference is that I will never right my wrongs. Felon still has years ahead of him to set himself as the man he wants to be and should be. I am already past that point. I am a waste, he is just an annoying, conceited pos for the time being. For me, it is eternity.

felon

Former Krew Member
I never said he wasn't more experienced. But experience != knowledge.

517, if the middle east disappeared, what would we all do for oil? The world cannot run without fuel, a large chunk of which is from the middle east.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Then other forms of fuel that are in development would have to be used. The oil aint gonna last forever ya know

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Yea, but to research and produce alternative fuels, oil would be needed.
I'm not sitting here and arguing with some uppity child that knows nothing and thinks he knows it all.. Sorry but I'm done with ya boy

felon

Former Krew Member
Wow. I point something out nicely and practically, as TD said... and you say that... cool. I didn't even say that you were wrong, I was pretty much adding to your argument.

Top Bottom