The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Israel decides to unleash these motherfuckers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I honestly don't understand why the US supports Israel. Ever since we gave them a damn country they act like they are top dog and kill innocent palistini people as well as take their land. Damn it hitler look at what you did. Now they are taking out their anger on others

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Plus firing on an Abrams tank is much different then the tank shown in that video. We have weapons that can punch a quarter sized hole into the side of a tank and kill everything inside. No need for all the theatrics.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
And what, may I ask, do you mean by "let" them exist?

I don't see America being surrounded by 6 different traditional enemies. Perhaps if America was, then you would understand the importance of Israel. If the Jewish people were to give up Israel, then that would mean that they had lost a war that has continued for thousands of years.

Yourself, being a soldier, think about how you would feel, if after fighting the same war for your whole life, were forced to give up and admit defeat.

Israel means a lot more to the Jewish people than it just being a country. It is a symbol of our continued perseverance, no matter who it is that attempts to persecute us.

Israel has done a perfectly good job of defending itself without American aid.

Americas economy can barely let itself exist, let alone Israel.

I honestly don't understand why the US supports Israel. Ever since we gave them a damn country they act like they are top dog and kill innocent palistini people as well as take their land. Damn it hitler look at what you did. Now they are taking out their anger on others

Hah, innocent? In a war that has lasted this long, I'd you follow the beliefs of the enemy, you are an enemy.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Good God! I posted this video as a display of the firepower, not for an argument on whether or not Israel should exist. Please no political :troll:

felon

Former Krew Member
Yeah damage, your economy is in such great shape, and your presidential candidates are prime examples of humanity (cough Rick perry).

Oh also, I never heard anything about a university allowing one of it's staff to rape children and not do anything about it.

Yeah you're doing just fine.

Also, only Hitler? Do you really think, that after thousands of years of persecution and war, that a race should not be able to defend itself?

Good God! I posted this video as a display of the firepower, not for an argument on whether or not Israel should exist. Please no political :troll:

You post something even vaguely connected to how fucked up and stupid American politics is, ur gonna get a discussion, most probably heated.

I swear to God all you damn political :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

One thing about having non compulsory voting is that people don't know shit, they don't vote, and then they whine about how bad the president is. American politics is almost as pathetic as the American educational system.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No need to be such a dick about it. Bringing up incidents like the Penn st. issue is stupid and pointless. That has nothing to do with my state of being or most of anyone else except those involved. Crime and bad things happen everywhere, it's not exclusive to any one country. Everyone has problems, no need to throw it around and condemn an entire nation for it.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
You post something even vaguely connected to how fucked up and stupid American politics is, ur gonna get a discussion, most probably heated.
Just as a question, how do you relate an Israeli weapon to American politics? My mind just does not go there instantaneously. I see explosion and this "O Shit; That's cool!"

felon

Former Krew Member
No need to be such a dick about it. Bringing up incidents like the Penn st. issue is stupid and pointless. That has nothing to do with my state of being or most of anyone else except those involved. Crime and bad things happen everywhere, it's not exclusive to any one country. Everyone has problems, no need to throw it around and condemn an entire nation for it.

Okay, so you concede the other points?

Also, how is the Penn st thing NOT related? Find me another case of an organisation ALLOWING it's staff to rape children.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
In Felons whopping 16 years of life experience he has the whole of America summed up and clocked down to a T it seems. Go Aussie's , greatest place on earth no doubt. No problems what so ever.

I'll concede any ol point you want. You're right , we are all wrong. Felon ftw!

Another organazation - Catholic church. I'm sure they are exclusive to the USA as well.

Bad stuff happens everywhere. Bashing an entire country because of it is idiotic.

Last edited:

felon

Former Krew Member
Just as a question, how do you relate an Israeli weapon to American politics? My mind just does not go there instantaneously. I see explosion and this "O Shit; That's cool!"

Apparentally Pwns mind connects this weapon to his opinion of Israel, and It blew up from there (pun intended).

In Felons whopping 16 years of life experience he has the whole of America summed up and clocked down to a T it seems. Go Aussie's , greatest place on earth no doubt. No problems what so ever.

I'll concede any ol point you want because frankly i don't care. You're right , we are all wrong. Felon ftw!

I never said you were wrong. I simply pointed out major faults in your political system that are obvious to anyone who has had a decent education and not been brainwashed into thinking that America is perfect in every way.

And at least Aussie universities don't allow their staff to rape children knowingly.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just read an aussie politician is under indictment for sex with a 12 year old who was prostitued by her own mother. I guess Aussie isn't the perfect moral standard after all. Sorry to burst your little bubble Felon.

felon

Former Krew Member
WTF did I say Australia was perfect? Btw, notice how this politician (whoever the fuck it is), is not being ALLOWED to continue raping children by his superiors?

I'm not posting in here again, once a discussion gets to the insulting other participants stage, it is not worth continuing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea it's a bitch when shots get fired the other way ain't it. If you don't want the heat back, stfu.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Lol all this coming from an australian.
All :notworthy: the australian cause his country is so great. You still arent a world super power, America is. And I dont see you helping in the war anyways.
Puh. You make me puke.

felon

Former Krew Member
One more thing. I don't recall insulting you.

Wow silo, I don't know what war you are talking about, but we are involved in Iraq and Afghanistan, even though they are both purely American conflicts. Your ignorance makes me sick. America didn't join ww1 until 1917, 3 years after it started, whereas Australia was there from the start, even though we weren't threatened.

Not posting again unless you directly insult me and I see fit to reply...

Last edited:
Top Bottom