We're screwed if...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay I'm going to ignore the petty bullshit about how fucked up America is... Everyone is fucked up.... And I would like to say, DAMN, that was pretty cool looking actually. But pwny is right. We could punch a hole through the tank and kill everyone inside and not have the fireworks show lol

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
OT, not part of argument, yeah I agree, it does look cool, but I think it's just a prototype or something like that. Perhaps the aim is that the fire could injure surrounding units/ vehicles.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lol I was just re stating that everyone has their issues... Wasn't trying to steal you're glory I promise :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It was Phosphorus i believe. It's been around for ages. It's goal is to burn hot enough to cut through and destroy metal which would render the tanks turret unusable.

I meant I'm the one who said it about punching a quarter sized hole through armor. The dart like projectile then whirls around inside the tank and high speed killing everything.

Last edited:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
How does that missile or what ever it was work? Does it go through the tank and kind of burn everything in side?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Unfortunately there are over a thousand ways to kill a human, but only one way to kill a zombie. -Max Brooks

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was extremely pissed off (over other things) while i was posting in here earlier. I didn't mean to insult or offend anyone. Well i did at the time, but I'm apologizing now.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Maybe the American economy would improve if the US would stop funding Israel all together. No cash, no weapons, no nothing. Then Israel could try to survive on thier own.. Be honest Felon, the ONLY reason Israel hasn't been wiped off the map by their enemies is because the US backs them and will not allow that.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
That weapon gave way too much time for the person to get out. Advanced tracking technology that can pick up one of those noobs...took a good 20 seconds to actually stop the tank. Therefore, I still give the egde to nuclear weapons!:mask:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. The weapon probably breached the armor and killed everything inside instantly. The rest looked like phosphorous and what not to do major damage to the tank. Killing the crew is nice and all but you don't want to leave a good tank laying around to be thrown back into circulation.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
epicFAIL.jpg

Actually all the secondary explosions are the rounds inside the tank exploding. Shit goes down

PwnSauce

Banned
Why is it that some types of people can't discuss politics without getting all angry and out of control?

So what if people have differences of opinion, it's really no reason to get angry.

derp!

Think I'll go play MW3 for a bit. lol

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Because some people jump at any opportunity to try and get dominance over other people or to prove something about themselves through argument. People who actually wish to educate and inform their peers do so kindly and practically. The others all have something to prove. Felon is a prime example.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I seen this before, it's been a while but still amazing. I don't see how anyone could survive that. I do have one question though.. Would Israel have these types of weapons if we were not their allies? I'm not sure if they would or not, just a thought.

And yes, Politics can become very emotional as me and D have already experienced lol. That's why I try to stay away from them on here. That plus most of the people on here don't take it seriously which inflames the situation even more IMO.

Top Bottom