Currently, who is your pick for President?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
As of now, who is your pick for the next president and why? Also, explain why the other candidates do not suit you. Debates have been going on, and the news has been filled with highlights. I'm going with Herman Cain. He has not been in politics which some could argue gives him a lack of experience, but I beg to differ. He knows what the American people want. Not only that, but he has a good sense of how to fix our economy. He took Godfather's Pizza and make it into a profitable company, so why can't he do that with our economy? His bio is amazing as well: http://www.hermancain.com/about. This is as of now for me, and yes, I realize I cannot vote. So everyone, what are your thoughts on the next President?

TOTAL_ASSAULT

Private First Class
At this point none of the above, sry, Not one looks good, or will do what they claim, none. As far as Herman the Koch brothers have him deep in their pockets, not a good idea unless you want more of the same as the last 30 years...sure he sings well ,but we are not starting a choir, Choose wisely, Look at them all,I have .dont have an answer at this time.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Lil' Wayne

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Rick Perry....

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

WaLLy for president!

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Ethan, I think comparing Godfather's pizza to the american economy is ridiculous.

Whether or not he is a good candidate, that point is pretty dumb. There are plenty of successful entrepreneurs, most of which would probably suck at president.

In economics, size matters.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is why I don't make hardly any political posts at all Ethan cuz most people here don't give a shit and kids around like it's a big joke. I guess if you don't give a shit about the way you're country is ran and the direction it's going then those people won't care.

Anyways, my top two would either be Ron Paul or Newt Gingrich so far.. There's still alot of time left too though.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Russia was not justified at all in invading Georgia. You guys are fucking assholes. My old roommate can't even afford food anymore. No offense mike, but if you support your government for fucking Georgia over, you're just fucked up.

Unless you were serious about electing that crazy SOB president of Georgia....

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Russia was not justified at all in invading Georgia. You guys are fucking assholes. My old roommate can't even afford food anymore. No offense mike, but if you support your government for fucking Georgia over, you're just fucked up.

Unless you were serious about electing that crazy SOB president of Georgia....
. Calm down calm down now. Don't talk about my state like that:oops:. Thanks for all the input guys, but would anyone actually be serious? It's worth a shot to ask lol.

Top Bottom