Garibays_sis Introduction

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome!!

also guys i noticed when its a girl that signs up, EVERYONE freakin replies. when i signed up i got like 6 replies :eek:

No shit. Ricica tried to say it was because they are like our younger sisters and we are protective of them. That's bullshit. Its e-flirting plain and simple. I may be a perv but at least I'm honest about it.

...Toxins...

Corporal
hahahaha omg guys you all are pretty horrible, I've noticed a pattern... everytime a GIRL is interested in joining you wanna know what happens? we get the 3-5 page long topic hahaha. Hey Claudia welcome to the clan I hope you like it here, don't mind the boys their just havin fun... I hope to see you out there on our servers welcome to our home, have fun!

Ricica

Sergeant
lol but thanks captain your so so kind :p but maybe if you werent a perv you might actually get in bed with a girl hmm i wonder? :p 8)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hahahaha omg guys you all are pretty horrible, I've noticed a pattern... everytime a GIRL is interested in joining you wanna know what happens? we get the 3-5 page long topic hahaha. Hey Claudia welcome to the clan I hope you like it here, don't mind the boys their just havin fun... I hope to see you out there on our servers welcome to our home, have fun!
yeap. well the LOSERS WHO CAN;T GET ANYONE tho. -cough cough- DamageINC -cough cough-

hehe jokes

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Shut Wolf, if anyone here is the idiot it's you, joe just didn't know what you were talking about, and I didn't either.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
ok guys let's be cool.....it's no suprise everyone wants a in America's fav minority

Top Bottom