Garibays_sis Introduction

garibays_sis

Private First Class
Name: Claudia
CoD4 Username:Garibays_sis
Steam:none
X-Fire:none
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew?
No I have not .
Months/Yrs. of Experience:
Um I'm kind of new to FPS games but I've been playing for about 2 months and gotten better at it alot and gotten more interests in these type of games.

Time you usually play:
about 4 hours/day I do play alot

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):
i used to not like these games but now i love them....I am addicted to COD and my fave server is da kkk brodcast!!
and yes i am a girl!!!!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
um sryy for asking but u a girl or guy?
anyways welcome to the forms

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
HI garibay and welcome to the forums, Glad to see you signed up. Hope to see you on the servers and on the forums.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
here comes the...

humdog_thu.gif

;D

Welcome to our Krew's forum, Claudia! What's the meaning of your username, if I may ask?

pizdec

Corporal
Rofl hey. You'r the secind girl in our forums i belive and she has the most intro post's so thats why Damage is saying. Anyways I am Pizdec stay active on forums and server and you will be noominated soon.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hello there garibays_sis! Broadcast is also my favorite map. Sorry for killing you repeatedly yesterday! :p

BTW, I am not a girl! :p

garibays_sis

Private First Class
here comes the...

humdog_thu.gif

;D

Welcome to our Krew's forum, Claudia! What's the meaning of your username, if I may ask?
lol my brothers name on cod4 is garibay our last name n he deleted my profile when i started playing so i put dat on purpose to make him b embaresed because i used to suck at dis game and i like it better than my old name ne way!! lol

Post Merge: [time]1268766347[/time]

Hello there garibays_sis! Broadcast is also my favorite map. Sorry for killing you repeatedly yesterday! :p

BTW, I am not a girl! :p
lol i thought u were a girl because of ur user name!!

Post Merge: [time]1268766411[/time]

Post Merge: [time]1268713879[/time]
im a girl...!!!
SRRY

srry for what???? u guys can ask me whatever i dont mind!

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I had a few ppl fooled before I signed up here. I think I made zack308 blush a few times during a few games haha :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I had a few ppl fooled before I signed up here. I think I made zack308 blush a few times during a few games haha :p

man, I missed it!! C'mon, spill the beans, how did it go down! I'm sure Claudia wouldn't mind hearing it since we're in her thread anyway. ;D

And Claudia, did you come from 1.6 or were you on 1.7 already? If so, what made you jump into our servers besides you thinking we were racist. :p

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Haha yea Claudia welcome to our forum, I'm sure you will enjoy being here. There's alot of great people to chat and play with and we do have alot of fun. Oh yea, the only reason sniper's intro got so many posts is cuz of all the bs said that has nothing to do with her intro lol. No offense sniper, I still love ya! :) And it is nice to have another chick in the game :p

garibays_sis

Private First Class
man, I missed it!! C'mon, spill the beans, how did it go down! I'm sure Claudia wouldn't mind hearing it since we're in her thread anyway. ;D

And Claudia, did you come from 1.6 or were you on 1.7 already? If so, what made you jump into our servers besides you thinking we were racist. :p
yeah i dont mind hearing it...lol i was on 1.6 but then my bro told me u guys were changing to1.7 so i switched...at first i did think u guys were racist lol but my bro told me it was kaptin krunch...good name lol

Post Merge: [time]1268796397[/time]

Haha yea Claudia welcome to our forum, I'm sure you will enjoy being here. There's alot of great people to chat and play with and we do have alot of fun. Oh yea, the only reason sniper's intro got so many posts is cuz of all the bs said that has nothing to do with her intro lol. No offense sniper, I still love ya! :) And it is nice to have another chick in the game :p
well thanx....im a girly girl but i do like hanging out with guys more than w/grls so im sure ill like baing here!!

Top Bottom