Garibays_sis Introduction

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ah ok. I had never seen you or your brother so I figured you were from 1.7.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hi Claudia, I just met you on the forum chat and sorry I didn't get around to saying Hi on your profile, welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around, sure enjoy having you here :D

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
[size=15pt] :p welcome to the forum! [/size] :p Another girl. yay! were going to have girl talk some time. sont worry the boys are all ways a part of my colorfull girl talks :p cant wait till we get a chance to kill eachother :p:p

garibays_sis

Private First Class
[size=15pt] :p welcome to the forum! [/size] :p Another girl. yay! were going to have girl talk some time. sont worry the boys are all ways a part of my colorfull girl talks :p cant wait till we get a chance to kill eachother :p:p
thanx.....ive played with u before u kill me alot!!lol ::)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
haha may i be included?

Fine instead of asking for naked pictures i'll just be all sweet and saccharin like everyone else and hop up on your jock

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS ZOMGZOMGZOMG HUGGLZ

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
thanx.....ive played with u before u kill me alot!!lol ::)

Thats cuz ive been playing fer awhile :p not long but just a couple of months. :p :p

soon youll get as good as me then youll be as good as the mods :p :p
i feal like pretty soon youll be kicking my ass where ever you go :p :p

Top Bottom