Fuck you google. Fuck you

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The he'll do you think apple does? How fucking ignorant is it possible to be? This is the whole point of Internet companies, this is where their major profits lie, apple gets personal info and sells it too, get the fuck over it.

Cave and Blu, I know no one more delusional and superstitious on topics like this than you, at least Joe payed attention to both sides of the argument.

Who told you apple sells personal info? Do you realize how much money apple makes off of iphones and macs and other i things? They the the RICHEST company in the world.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Almost every company sells your data. Its called marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yes Joe, but as 517 said, almost all, if not all, companies do this, the bigger the company, the more likely it is.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol i agree Felon.

A company expanding, developing, marketing and trying to create new technology is all of the sudden trying to control every aspect of our lives? Every time i read that i laugh it's so damn ridiculous. It seems people always automatically assume the biggest and richest companies have these huge hidden agendas to take over the world or something. They are a BUSINESS, the goal is to make money. Period. They are not massing hidden armies with the NSA to perform a global takeover. Just typing that made me feel stupid.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fuck this shit. Gmail was nice.

Someone needs to beat the shit out of the suits at google.

I think in this instance, thinking that google is using a shit ton of personal information for marketing and information sales is way far off from the evil empire story, Damage, and it is probably true.

Unless there is some huge class action lawsuit, I don't see Google taking heat for anything they do, legal or not.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
google-lol-cat.jpg

PwnSauce

Banned
Joe, you might consider extracting all the anger and emotion in your posts and remember that like others have said, it's a business and they're only doing the most effective thing to develop that business.

If you do not like it finder another way to operate anonymously on the internet.
It's not impossible to be "Unknown User" on the internet.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Businesses, when unregulated, will attempt to establish horizontal and vertical monopolistic control over the market and will then maximize profits at the expense of consumer welfare, product quality, and even human rights.

Just look at the European and American industrial revolutions.

While it may be the expected course of action for a business to maximize it's profits and growth, the means by which they are permitted to do so need to be regulated in order to protect the rights of citizens and to ensure economic stability and growth in the long run.

Considering how big of a player big business is in our country, both politically and socially, I would say how our personal information is handled by those big businesses deserves public scrutiny and possibly legal action.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Go read googles. Also read the iTunes ToS.

If you are so paranoid that you can't deal with some people knowing your name, address, and phone number, which are already easily findable, then I think you should go live in a bunker with no internet access at all, and lead lined walls. Otherwise the governments brain scanning rays might hit you! Remember to wear your tinfoil hat as well, it reflects the rays.

Reactions: AVC

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:lmao: :haha: :haha: I totally agree. I think Blu is one step away from living in the woods with a stockpile of machine guns! :giggle:

I keed, dont taze me bro!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
:lmao: :haha: :haha: I totally agree. I think Blu is one step away from living in the woods with a stockpile of machine guns! :giggle:

I keed, dont taze me bro!

Well to say the least, it's not something to joke around about, but I'm done with it now. All you and felon wanna do is criticize me all the time about the World Government and I'm tired of it. I actually thought about making this big post and talk all this shit but it's not even worth it, people like you will never believe it anyways, even if it was standing right in front of you.

I really liked Dude's post, that when businesses are not regulated they become monopolistic, and this is certainly true. And what do companies like this do, they knock out their competition. Anyways, I know you don't give a shit who knows your name, address, etc... but I value my privacy, what's left of it anyways.

P.S. If you didn't know, what do people with power want, more power!, so making money with a huge corporation is of course important, because it gives this power to them. If they have all this money then what's left? More power!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, neither did i, i actually didn't say a word to you until you started pointing out how "uninformed" i am for about the fifth time in five different threads. I've ignored it more or less until now, but it's getting a bit tiresome. I've never criticized your views, i just think they are very jaded, like you have blinders on. Just because i disagree and point out why, that's far from a criticism.

"People like you" is highly insulting in the context you use it in. It's like saying "those people" when referring to blacks or another race. If everyone had total privacy from the government and such, the world would be far more dangerous than it is already, IMO.

Anyways, no hard feelings, just a friendly debate :D

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Why dont you all just stop already. We all have different views and opinions about everything. Get over yourselves already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Osama didn't have Interwebs and they still found him m(

Privacy is nice and all but if you've got nothing to hide, why does it matter? Not like they don't know just about everything already anyway. :unsure:

Google, my social is XXX-XX-XXXX. Pwn, that's not my actual social. :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Google has taken over RE and employed Steve0 in the Roid rage research and development team. If any of your appliances get out of line with this new integration, virtual Stevo pops out and yells at them. A lot. And really loudly. And in different languages. Then he C4s them. Then he C4s himself. Fkn Google.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Osama didn't have Interwebs and they still found him m(

Privacy is nice and all but if you've got nothing to hide, why does it matter? Not like they don't know just about everything already anyway. :unsure:

Google, my social is XXX-XX-XXXX. Pwn, that's not my actual social. :K

Oh yea they found him... after what 11 years? He was on his death bed by the time they killed him due to how sick he was. He didn't have much longer anyway. All I'm saying is, I don't want them to sell anything on me. If they do I will literally hire an attorney and fight this. That's how mad google has made me.

Top Bottom