Fuck you google. Fuck you

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Oh yea they found him... after what 11 years? He was on his death bed by the time they killed him due to how sick he was. He didn't have much longer anyway. All I'm saying is, I don't want them to sell anything on me. If they do I will literally hire an attorney and fight this. That's how mad google has made me.

Lol. Dont you think google's team of attorney can kick your attorney's ass? They are a multi billion corporation Joe.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Why did it take so long to find him? It took over 20 years to find the mob boss. People having total anonymity from the Government is not really a good thing IMO. The only people that really need that are criminals.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There are things which someone can legitimately have an opinion about. These things are about preferences and almost entirely qualitative things.

Then there are things for which there is only one truth. People often mistakenly take different views about these things to be opinions. They are not. They are beliefs that are either wrong or right. John Adams once said "Facts are stubborn things." You can believe that, according to the model, unregulated businesses in a limited and imperfect market WON'T gravitate towards and become monopolies, but you would be wrong. You could call this your opinion. Your opinion would be wrong.

So, while we all have these "opinions," there are, for many of these discussions, 2 sides. People who are just wrong, and people who are right. Keep that in mind.

Unregulated business will attempt to increase profit in the short term at the cost of human rights in the long term until balance is met. Businesses will gravitate towards monopolies in basically 2 ways in practice. Vertically, a business will buy or otherwise gain control over all of the resources in a multi level production industry in a market. So like....... Apple buys the company that makes all the motherboards they use. Then they buy all the companies that make the parts for those. ...etc. If a company has control over all the resources and capitol, it controls the market.

Horizontally, a company can take out it's competitors, directly securing itself position as sole supplier.

While I do not agree with Blu on all of his views about the future, neglecting to see that the whole big brother in big business is a constantly working and real thing is careless, naive, and uneducated.

Top Bottom