Letting most of it Out

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay. At least the world would be free of me.

My sister is autistic. She doesn't think about killing herself. If you think for a second you have it any better than her in any way, you are wrong, son. She gets shat on EVERY DAY of her life. Every day tasks make her confused and freak out.
In fact, I look up to her for guidance when I think about complaining about myself.

One time she broke down and let out all her frustrations about being autistic, and let me tell you, I almost cried.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i dint say rid of u

if u look i had edited the other message while u were typing that out b4 dude

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
No, you said you'll murder Dude first before committing suicide. What you're doing right now is what's making people think you're a loser, and ultimately, making you think yourself a loser. Going around the Internet complaining how yer life sucks and threatening to keel people. That's weak.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i know it is cent0 im pissed cuz no1 here knows what goes on in my head and chris is making it worse for me

for the last tiem i KNOW people have it worse then me and i KNOW i shoudnt complain bout myself but i FEEL like my life is nothing and i chose to tell u guys cuz i thought itd be good to tell some1

apparently i was way off with telling u guys exactly what goes on

btw i looked online...there are people who think exactly like me and i dont mean people like u guys and how u think u were the same as me when u were younger

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
9537812.jpg

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
lol Ethan don't don't tell him to start drinking nub :)

TheDude I always feel bad when you talk about your sister, although like to think that ignorance is bliss :)

D.Wolf I think you need professional help. Have you ever been to therapy or anything like that? We're not therapists and looking around the Internet for help could just hurt you more. :)

SMILEY MAKE THINGS BETTER!!! :) :) :)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sorry chris i had talked to a few people b4 u and they tried to help me....dmg was telling me this isnt the place to talk bout it anyways

masterclip thats funny ur the 3rd person today to say that

i probs will though

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
How about a councilor?

The way I see it, if you didn't want attention and all then you wouldn't have made this thread. I couldn't imagine why anyone would wanna come on a gaming forum and say all that, UNLESS it's for attention which I think this is the case here, not sure just guessing...

If you really do have problems like this you need help, someone that can explain to you that this is nonsense for your age and you can do much better for yourself, I'm not sure if any of the people here can do that. You come on a forum like this and say stuff like that, all you can expect is what you got, sorry ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no thats not why i made this thread but i know blu i came to the forum cuz it seemed u guys were a great clan and i was on s1 alot and even though i fight alot of most of u i still stand by it

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
no thats not why i made this thread but i know blu i came to the forum cuz it seemed u guys were a great clan and i was on s1 alot and even though i fight alot of most of u i still stand by it

For one, stand by what?

Two, why would you come to a forum for problems like that??? That's what I don't understand. (If) someone is feeling the way you are you really need some professional help, not help from people on a forum.

Three, why did you make the thread if you "thought" we were a great clan and we would be sympathetic, I'm not sure what you are wanting here cause if these problems do exist, a forum for a game is the very last place you should go for something like this!!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Can we stop posting stupid shit like "yawn" and your a pussy, stop acting like a fag etc. That's just incredibly lame. Maybe he posts on a forum because he feels he has no where to turn. You guys don't know his life or what he goes through, how well he "has it" or not. Either try and help or don't fkn post.

PwnSauce

Banned
life is too good to be that fked up dude. heh.

we have it so easy in this country.
No food wars, riots, floods, real earthquakes, tsunamis, political instability, mass crime rate.

wtf to you have to be sorry about?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would agree with Pwn on that. People don't realize how good they have it here and how much opportunity is afforded to them it they are willing to work for it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Actually, I didn't just post shit yelling at him. Learn to read.

Life is egocentric. It is understandable to think you have it the worst, even if you tell yourself and know logically that you don't.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

People should spend more time being thankful for the amazing amount of things we take for granted here instead of bitching about things that are too small to even enter into the impoverished starving african child's mind.

Like antibiotics. I fkin' LOVE antibiotics.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im not trying to fight with u i KNOW theres people worse then me chris

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You must also realize that you are 14 and pumped full of hormones and incredibly immature. Not to mention your idea of a social life must consist at least in a large amount of school life.

Why not try living a little more before you've decided you know enough to know you don't want any more of it? It seems juvenile and unnecessary what you are talking about.

And yes, I agree with much of what blu said, but not all.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Let's get this straight once and for all, though.

People kill themselves of their own accord. In the most extremes of cases, maybe I can say that these people were really kinda forced into killing themselves.

There is, in no other situation, any case WHATSOEVER where you can blame someone else when you kill yourself. And therefore, expecting guilt from others is simply obscene.

This is just my opinion on suicide, not you D. Wolf.

You have absolutely no good reason to kill yourself. It's an insult to mankind that you are considering it. You aren't even fully grown. You haven't completed school. You simply DO NOT KNOW enough about life yet to even judge the quality of your own yet. Regardless of what I know about the quality of your life, you are an american, you go to school, get food, and have a house to live in, friends on our forum. You can play videogames. Yes, it is nice that you know that there are people that have it worse, but do you understand the implications? Why shouldn't you kill yourself? Because there are millions of people who would much rather trade places with you, and you killing yourself is like slapping them in the face. You waste all the benefits they will NEVER see. Don't you EVER fuck over mankind like that. EVER. Be a decent fucking person. Be thankful for what you have.

Honestly, I think you are a great kid and very funny at times. I think when you are older, you will probably have some pretty good looks. Bitching about acne (if that is on your list of reasons to kill yourself, I'll kill you myself) is a waste of time. They got GREAT shit out there now. I remember I used to have terrible acne. And believe me man, I didn't have it easy in school, and I, too was a pussy and decided maybe killing myself was a good idea. But then, I realized what I said above. That I would be pissing on the humanity of millions of people if I did so. I'm not a christian, but that is still a sin to me.

So yea, you deserve compliments. This attention seeking BULLSHIT is just that, though. Stop it. Just be a dude. We like you better that way.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

So yea, IDGAF what damage says, stop actin' like a fag. You aren't one and it's starting to piss me off big time.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
life is too good to be that fked up dude. heh.

we have it so easy in this country.
No food wars, riots, floods, real earthquakes, tsunamis, political instability, mass crime rate.

wtf to you have to be sorry about?

LOL, yeah we'll see what happens in the next year or so, and then we can decide on that then...

Anyways, I know the "yawn" means nothing but stupid shit but seriously, do you think that someone with these kinds of problems should be talking to people on a forum? I don't think so but I'm not Damage or Pwn either, so I don't know jack shit...

So with that said, I'm going to do like the good Admin says and I will "NOT FKN POST" anymore.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ANd goodnight, I cannot breath anymore.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Blu, if the admin wants us not to post, he can lock the thread. If he wants us to not post and doesn't lock the thread, he is a moron and should not be an admin.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
ANd goodnight, I cannot breath anymore.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Blu, if the admin wants us not to post, he can lock the thread. If he wants us to not post and doesn't lock the thread, he is a moron and should not be an admin.

I think your forget that, I'm not sure if the Mods now can do it, but the Super-Mods and Admins can still post on threads that are locked, not sure why but that's how it is, kinda stupid if you ask me. If a thread is locked it should be locked to everyone is the way I see it.

Top Bottom