Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ima let loose all my rage now

i hate that im such a fucking loser

i hate people that think i love sniper girl

i hate that i get suicidal thoughts alot

i hate BBQ Fries wasted money on them when i shoulda just of gotten hot fries

i hate that i have to get to the rank of Inheritor on halo reach to get the pilot skull

i hate that school is gunna start soon

i hate that i can no longer play my fave ftag svr cuz my cod stops working on me

i hate that my parents might forget my bday again this year

i hate that i cant join my own damn server on cod waw

i hate how many damn pimples i got

i hate that its hard for me to fall asleep

i hate that im a damn nub

and I hate how im not smart like how i used to be

:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

feels good to let most of things bothering me out :)

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
stop thinking you're a loser... I did too a few years ago, and it is NOT good for you...

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i hate it when people say stuff like that i dint want any comments just wanted to let it all out

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I hate when people get on a forum and bitch and complain about how bad their lives are, and then bitches about when people respond to it, that's pretty lame in my opinion...

By the way, next time if you don't want people to respond to something stupid like this, just don't say it ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't agree, internet is a good place to let out your frustrations and thoughts. The only person that can make you feel like a loser is yourself Wolf, don't worry about what others say or think. In the end, the only thing that matters is what you think and how you carry yourself.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey don't worry! When school starts you'll be able to flirt with REAL girls!

Oh an DON'T suicide that's -1 kill!

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
D.Wolf you seem to consistently be hitting "the last straw" or your last nerve. Everything can't be the final battle for your emotions. It's not that dramatic, and there are people in your same position who probably just take it. It's not all drama. It's just life dude, and you're gonna have to live with it. You can dramatize it, if you want to, but that is self-serving and unproductive. So better now to start learning how to either put up with these problems or fix them. If you complain, you get nowhere. If you talk to someone wholesomely about your problem without just simply complaining, maybe they will want to hear your story, and maybe they can help.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

And D.wolf, while you may not think you are smart, are we to believe that you are so stupid that the idea of having this thread locked to prevent people from commenting slipped your mind? I think not.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ima let loose all my rage now

i hate that im such a fucking loser

i hate people that think i love sniper girl

i hate that i get suicidal thoughts alot

i hate BBQ Fries wasted money on them when i shoulda just of gotten hot fries

i hate that i have to get to the rank of Inheritor on halo reach to get the pilot skull

i hate that school is gunna start soon

i hate that i can no longer play my fave ftag svr cuz my cod stops working on me

i hate that my parents might forget my bday again this year

i hate that i cant join my own damn server on cod waw

i hate how many damn pimples i got

i hate that its hard for me to fall asleep

i hate that im a damn nub

and I hate how im not smart like how i used to be

:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

feels good to let most of things bothering me out :)

i-hate-you-en-ffffff

images

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
rofl no christy i dont want it locked i just wanted to say it...i dont want any comments but hey im not gonna stop people from commenting

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wolf, there is no need to to put yourself down like that....You just have to make the best out of every situation. If your life does suck, do something to turn it around, don't just whine about it. You are your own life; you shouldn't give a shit what other people think. School starting? Make some new friends, and keep your grades up. Pimples? Use proactive or just realize it's part of almost every teenagers life. AND for no reason you should be thinking about suicide! Set a goal in life and you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. In no way is anyone in the world worthless. Turn that frown upside down, IT'S TIME FOR AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT! -My encouraging speech.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ethan.......... smh

Wolf, I wish I had had someone to tell me these things when I was your age, and hating on myself like a WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Dude, you aren't half as bad as you think you are. In fact, you can be delightful, sometimes. You say you don't want people to comment, but as houston said "yawn." Heard it before. If you go out there and be confident in yourself at all times, and do what you know is right at all times, you will end up happy.

Stop. Acting. Like. A. Fag.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Yea, and if you're thinking about killing yourself, you are a pussy.

Not only is that an asshole move for the people who care about you, and don't say "meh meh meh meh no one cares about me," but it is a waste of life and a pussy out, when (let's be honest) you don't have it that bad, son.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

And, you don't want this thread locked, but you don't want people to comment. Dumbfuck. Dumbfuck. DUMBFUCK. STOP BEING A DUMBFUCK.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Ethan.......... smh

Wolf, I wish I had had someone to tell me these things when I was your age, and hating on myself like a WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Dude, you aren't half as bad as you think you are. In fact, you can be delightful, sometimes. You say you don't want people to comment, but as houston said "yawn." Heard it before. If you go out there and be confident in yourself at all times, and do what you know is right at all times, you will end up happy.

Stop. Acting. Like. A. Fag.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Yea, and if you're thinking about killing yourself, you are a pussy.

Not only is that an asshole move for the people who care about you, and don't say "meh meh meh meh no one cares about me," but it is a waste of life and a pussy out, when (let's be honest) you don't have it that bad, son.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

And, you don't want this thread locked, but you don't want people to comment. Dumbfuck. Dumbfuck. DUMBFUCK. STOP BEING A DUMBFUCK.

TD, smh. Just kidding, but why did you shake your head at mine? Is it because I made a long and thought out post before you did? ;)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No, it's because this kid has it better than 90% of the world and you simply patted his head and said "it's okay baby, I think you're great"

He needs to stop his fucking bitching, but yes, like I said, I wish I had had someone to tell me I wasn't the absolute worst person in the world when I was in middle school and high school. So, I told him that, and then told him to take the rest of his whining and shove it up his ass.

You can't go through life expecting to be exceptional. Otherwise, you will be depressed. Just get through life, it's hard enough as it is. Stop whining because you're not the best at something, or because you are sub par at a few things, or even most things. There are a LOT of people in the world, and I guarentee, no matter who you are, you are better than a lot of people, even if you are worse than a lot. So man up or shut the fuck up.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
if i do commit suicide ima make sure i murder u first u fucking asshole
i KNOW people have it worse then me im not stupid but u dont know what goes on inside my head ive been fucking crying myself to sleep since 3rd grade ive had suicide thoughts for years it just gets worse and worse each day that passes whenever i find happiness something in my head turns it around and makes it seem bad

even if u guys have gone through this to IM not man enough to get through it and ill just end up dead soon enough and all of u will be rid of me

Last edited:
Top Bottom