Im Leaving

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
so your sayng that im stupid beacuse im 13 and im immature? now thats bullshit :p

I never said anyone was stupid and I'm also not talking about EVERY teenager out there. I'm just saying majority are probably like that, not all. I know I was when I was a youngin.. still am sometimes lol (Damage can attest to that). We've had our differences but still respect each other to say "I was wrong" or whatever. I'm not bashing young teens at all, just that a lot of people at a young age make decisions based on instinct instead of known experience. Turns out better that way, it happens to us all and that's exactly how you learn from your mistakes.

P.S. Judging by your reactions (miles and master) I'm sure you guys were kidding around which is perfectly ok, I have no problem with that at all. I just wanted to make sure what I said was clear.. in case someone does take it seriously lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sometimes people are looking for something else than our krew. That is okay. If they are looking for something else, it's better that they leave instead of trying to change our krew to meet their needs too much.

Like beefcake. He left. He made the right decision.

The only thing I'd dislike is if people thought they had to leave or should leave for some reason. I know I may piss a LOT of people off, and if it was brought to my attention that this was making people leave, I would either demote myself or change myself. No one should feel like they have to leave the krew.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He's on the recruitment team and was very quickly made a member. All of our comments here show that we want him to stay.

Maybe he was dropped on his head; we obviously don't hate him. Moron....

Top Bottom