Im Leaving

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you go inactive for more than 60 days you get automatically demoted. If you think you just won't be on as much but can come and post here and there within 60 day periods, by all means don't demote yourself. Actually, by giving us a heads up i probably would not demote you after 60 days.

Let me know what you decide. I hope you decide to stay a member but you have to do whats best for yourself.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
what-the-fuck-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-am-i-reading-3255b3.jpg

images

Miles

Private First Class
bye Nitroz :( real sad to see you go, and im also in school, so i MIGHT quit anytime (doesnt mean its gonna happen now) besides my mom also hates the tag... no one wants to know that this tag means a group of fucking assholes going around killing black people :(

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Nitro what'll happen with your clan?

---
- Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Great idea Wally lol

---
- Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If so, what the fuck are they offering them to join? Notice it has been 12-14 year olds. AM I AT RISK TO GET SUCKED IN????;)

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I don't understand why you would say you have to go inactive etc etc and then join another clan. Maybe that's just me. But why lie to the people that have been nothing but kind and understanding?

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't understand why you would say you have to go inactive etc etc and then join another clan. Maybe that's just me. But why lie to the people that have been nothing but kind and understanding?

Because they are young and immature and don't know how good it really is here. That's my guess anyways.. If I ever leave, I'll at least have the respect to tell everyone the truth instead of some made up bullshit.

Top Bottom