Im Leaving

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Hey guys, I have quit KKK. Well because School Is Important to me and I have alot of family drama right now and because of KKK's tag. But I'll be on forums all the time. Im not gonna be much on servers because School and my parents job. So I wish you best of luck with ya guys. Maybe I will come back If I think I could do It If thats good with ya guys. and btw Im not going to any other clan

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
:haha: Maybe I will I dont know I will have to see, thanks for the suport guys really liked that, I didnt know you guys liked me so much :K

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

I may stay and try to be active.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
DON't leave me! I'm been in school for 2 weeks, and I have tons of time to be active!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
First my mom and dad work on the computer all the time and Im gonna try to get better grades then last year.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Schools important forsure! But just cuz you're KKK doesn't mean HAVE to play, look at McFoe, Sarg, they're barely her anymore, still KKK. like everyone else said, think about going inactive. That is, of course, your parents object to the whole KKK tags.

Reactions: AVC

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
School is more important. Getting good at cod and socializing on this site will do very little for you compared to focusing on your school life, both social and educational.

Go grow up dude, you only get to do it once.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Gradeschool is the best chance you have to do whatever you want, take chances, and make an ass of yourself without it hurting you. In fact, you learn from it and it helps you. Don't miss that oppurtunity because playing cod4 is an easy quick fix for fun. We love havin' you around, but if you are not doing more productive things because cod is fun and you play it, then it's a problem.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
What'll happen with your PS3 clan?!? I'll take good care of it while your gone :) Cya man! Have a great life!

---
- Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
OH i get it, you personally have a problem with the tag.

I am sorry you unnecessarily worry over such things. It must suck. Hope you decide to stay.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
If you do go, we'll miss you for sure Nitroz, but like everyone else said, go inactive, if you're still gonna be on the forums a lot, keep you're status as a Krew member, and just don't play in the game much. Good luck with school, and I think it's great you're trying to get better grades. Cya Nitroz

Top Bottom