Fenix

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's hard to fill in such intimate details when your full of shit and making it up as you go. None were ever given AFAIK.

And also, :lmao: :haha:

SABORTOOTH

Private First Class
lmao!!!! all these post and he didnt know he was a member. omg! thats some funny stuff. i like most of what was said and agree with it too. im not a member but would say if i was and quit without talking to people made myself look like a fool to the people that gave me the chance to be a part of something.i wouldnt expect to be let back in.if i left under ok conditions and talked about it in a civalized mannor then i would expect to be given a chance. IF YOU LEAVE LIKE A PRICK THEN...........:wave:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
it's a month old..... past reasonable resurrection protocols of you ask me.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
lol funniest thread ive read so fare, for everyone who thought I recruit thanks when I left I wanted to get away from this place including members!!!! I never asked anyone to even such play my server I never recruited anyone... I simply had a free website, and a cheap 16 player server. All I wanted was some space and some time to think... but no lets all go give stevo a hard time and invade hes shit, accuse me of doing wrong. Well let me tell ya I didnt tell anyone to join, fenix just started wearing tags and asking for mod position, well thats it right there all the young ones came to me thinking there all gonna become mod. Rival was the one recruiting people not me! Anyways the place was chaos so it got shutdown well really it got moved to a location no one knew about. And for Fenix he is now admin in TWD clan. Oh yea if I wanted to get away from here why would I recruit your members? Was not my clan it was Rivals the leader of RE clan. Anyways not here to argue I did what I did, but I guess being left alone for a bit was too much to ask so shutdown it was, cod4 hosting is relatively cheap so I just kept the server private to play with friends

oh yea and thanks for the nice comments nick, the last time I checked I never abused any mod privelige or did anythings wrong as mod while my time here, I did such a bad job i got rehired 3 times! You know what I could of been a real asshole and banned people from all servers before i left of give out pw to people and even ban people from the forum, but you know what none of the above where my intentions, I did not hate everyone in this krew and I meant to just leave the krew and that was it. I simply left and people like Nick kept harrassing me through steam that I was stealing members and what not. Got tired of the trash talk and that was it. I know I helped a bunch out here before and my intentions where never bad that is all. Sorry to the one that I might of upset but really my plan was that you guys wouldnt even know about my server and website then bam!!

Dont forget its just a game!

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Wow...

That clears some stuff up, for me atleast.

I just want to make use of this moment and hope you now do actually read my reply or message to apologize for what i did. I'm sorry for going after you in the new server and asking slaya to unban me, it was a childish action and i shouldnt have done it. Sorry.

That was just about my reply to that since i dont really have anything important to say about this all. I just hope you're not too mad anymore and accept my apology.

Last edited:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Thanks Titoezz I should appologize for my action toward you as well, sorry the troubles I caused. And yea im not mad no more lol and I really respect your post

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
steve, I for one am glad to see you post again. It's been way too long. It sucks your forum and server didn't work out but it seems you found a place that you can play in peace so good luck with that. I hope to see you on some of our servers again someday..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think what most people were pissed about, stevo, is how Fenix, himself, conducted himself with regards to our krew. I myself was irked by that. However, as the situation cleared itself up quickly (he left and didn't come back asking for anything), we saw no reason to draw it out any longer.

We will continue to make fun of you for raging because really, it's what you do best :p .

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
WOW. I am confused...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

anyways welcome back Stevo

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The end of Red Elite

Stevo joins (RE) along with Petit
Stevo rents a server and starts a forum.
It's going smoothly for a couple of weeks.
Stevo suddenly disappears, shuts down the forum and the servers.
Rival loses contact with most of the (RE) members because the forum is down.
Rival get tired of the bs and leaves (RE) to rotten.
Rival gets picked for the 20th recruit class at |KKK|
(RE) is no more...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Rival never recruited anyone from here. Stevo screwed em over as far as i can tell and his clan fell apart because of it.

Top Bottom