Fenix

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Fenix has gone and joined, guess who. It was kind of him to not let us know, dont you think?

He's been dropped from the class.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
lol just because you make a intro doesn't mean your in the clan;)

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I guess I'm the only one who is smart and made the right choice!;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
1289179413769.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
They are allowed to join other clans. RE is not allowed to recruit on our server.

I wouldn't have thought fenix would handle doing it in this manner.

He is obviously far less mature than he's thinks.

They are not going to take all of our members, first of all. Second of all, if stevo ever gets his clan rolling, he will run into the same administrative problems we had. I don't get what he thinks is going to be so different and improved about his clan.

Lastly, think about who you are giving the finger to if you decide to leave this clan for RE (especially if you do so disrespectfully). Every single one of you that has tags got voted in by all of us. We pay for the servers. We keep them clean for you. We obey your calls when you have a hacker or you get spawncamped too many times. We let you back into KKK after you sulked off without spending 5 minutes or less to talk to an admin about it. We are the people who give you the benefit of the doubt that you are who you say you are, and we respect you.

I mean I could go on, the list is long. Basically, we want to play cod in our little clan. We also want other people to enjoy this stuff. We spend OUR time doing work for you guys so you can enjoy what we have to offer. All of us want this krew to be as fun as possible, but obviously we run into problems. Some are made by krew members, and we have to fix the mess and figure out what the correct thing to do is. We DON'T get to do what we want all the time, and sometimes we even end up having to enforce rules we don't even agree with. WaLLy almost always leaves decisions up to the result of a poll, even if the outcome is not what he wanted. Damage always leaves the results of recruit nominations to be decided by the poll.

Basically, these are extremely committed, practical, and generous people. There are plenty of people here who don't even play very much. They just do work on the forum and such. Who do you think all of us people are spending our free time doing this stuff for? The members.

Every ban each staff member makes takes (at the shortest) probably a total of around a minute. Consider how many bans have been made by each of our staff members. I guarantee each one has clocked in more time banning people, speccing the server, and posting bans than it would take to post that you we're leaving this clan for RE 50 times.

So when you don't tell anyone you're leaving for RE after you just accepted membership into our clan, after we just finished voting "yes" that you were going to remain active and be a part of the krew, and you leave it to the same guys who continue to spend their time to keep the server runnin' (for people like fenix, who have absolutely no responsibilities in the server, but still enjoy all the benefits) to FIGURE OUT that you have left and won't be a recruit..........

you're acting like a freeloading, inconsiderate piece of shit.

You know what's even worse? The fact that when these mutineers come back, it's the same guys they disrespect and take for granted that give you a second chance, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you won't waste our time again. Giving you a second chance so that you can come back in and enjoy the servers and site that WE (the same guys who apparently aren't worth your respect) pay for and maintain.

Stevo had issue with the fact that we let hackers be members (he has suspected at least 2 other people of hacking and been sure and raged about it and talked shit, and had proof, yet now he doesn't seem to think so), which is something we don't do. At all. He had issue with the fact that he lied. I am just as pissed that tito pulled that shit, and I also don't agree entirely with the consequences dealt out. Do you see me raging and going to another clan? No.

So you want to be a member of a clan lead by some dude who must get what he wants, cannot be argued with, has no prior experience leaving a clan, acted like a little shit to the clan he just left and seems to have no respect for any of the people he used to talk to in this clan? Okay. I wouldn't have gotten too pissed about that. I wasn't pissed at all about slaya leavin'. BUT, you want to go there and do so without any regard for us, the guys mentioned above?

Maybe we have some issues to work out in this clan, but at least we're not you guys.

Just needed to thoroughly express how I feel about this situation, so you guys don't get confused if I still treat you with respect (in other words, just because I don't act like you and I still respect you guys later on, it doesn't mean you aren't a fag).

That is all the rage I will be posting about this subject, because I still think we should treat them respectfully. Like if this kid came back, I'd give him another chance.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I wonder how many people who joined RE have hacked before? I wonder if any hack at all currently?

Do you think the guys at RE WANT to damage or take down the krew? Or are they just so lazy that they haven't recruited people from elsewhere?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I know it's dreadfully obvious, but for those who tried to make sense of my post right after 4 straight hours of beating their heads against the wall, I am taking issue with people that act a certain way and with specific individuals.

If you are in RE but are guilty of nothing I mentioned above, that's because nothing in this post was directed at you or about you. So please don't get your panties in a bunch if you are in RE (or, more likely, have recently suffered massive brain damage and didn't understand what I was saying) and incorrectly take this post to be a insult to you.

These are also only my views and do not necessarily represent the views of our admins and krew. Taking this post any other way would be moronic.

I wish RE good luck with recruiting people from elsewhere and getting their shit started.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I also understand that my rage post is not really an acceptable thing for a moderator, like me, to make.

I apologize, but I realized that when I wrote it.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of wanting to attack the Krew and a bit lazy to find new members. 2 birds with one stone it would seem.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Unwise people ... I'm tired of this shit. I need a break from stevo and RE, there getting so annoying, their such a distraction from the krew. It makes me angry to think about it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We are NOT recruiting on your servers! Is it our fault that your members come to us and wants to join us?
And if that makes us a problem, fine.
AND, don't forget. That Fenix was in (RE) when he suddenly left to join your class. So he was an (RE) first.
Which means. We didn't steal him. Because he was with us first.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT! He only signed up to their forums and posted an intro! he didn't join the clan! unless you are accusing nitro and me and 517 of joining them, then he hasn't joined the clan.

Or not... wait i'm confused atm...

PwnSauce

Banned
I would argue that we simply forget (re) b/c it will be gone pretty soon.

The forum has a handful of members and the server is usually empty.
It has no structure, sustainment/funding, admin staff except for stevo.

There are tons of other clans out there and this silliness has gotten out of hand.
In the end it is free will for people to come or go as they wish and we shouldn't get upset when a 12 year old leaves to get a mod position in a clan that probably won't last.

On with the krew show!

Top Bottom